Chapter 37 The previous Hokage

Eve Pov:

Before all of this started I diploid a clone. I knew that Sasuke would do what he did in the past with the help of Orochimaru, it was like a fixed point in time, just like him going to Orochimaru. Him being jealous of Naruto and the two clashing over and over again, even tough the situations were different.

So when the Edo Tensei was lifted by Kabuto due to the interference of Itachi I reactivated the clone. Or at least gave him instructions. He should wait in the Uzumaki temple. Where the masks were held. I have removed all others already. All other artifacts in the other hidden villages are fake, except this mask.

After all Sasuke or rather Orochimaru needed to use it.

He then used Anko to release Orochimaru and revive him in a white Zetsu.

Then the time came, the time of Orochimaru to revive the four Hokage.

And that was also the time where I decided to reveal myself.

"Let me tell you about the time I first met Madara." Hashirama started.

"I would like to know that as well." I said and walked out of the shadows.

Hashirama and Tobirama seemed surprised, while the other four were on guard. "Who are you? And why couldn't I sense you?" Asked Tobirama.

"My name is Eve Uzumaki. And I would love to know more about my lunatic grandfather."

"What do you mean?" Asked Hiruzen.

"Well you see wrinkly monkey. This guy over here, the snake podophile himself used a clone of my mother, the DNA of the third Kazekage as well as the DNA of Shisui Uchiha to create me. And it just so happens that Shisui, the rising prodigy as well as his older brother Obito Uchiha were the sons of Madara Uchiha's daughter, making them his grandsons and me his granddaughter."

"Oho my friends has had children. Good, good, but Uzumaki?" Hashirama shouted in delight.

"I take the name of my mother because she was my mother and because the creed of the Uzumaki is the best there is. The Senju think about unity everywhere the Uchiha about being the superior while the Uzumaki take a vow that family always comes first. No matter what."

"So you are fighting with Madara?" Tobirama asked while releasing his pressure.

"Me? No! My grandfather's plan would not only kill everything around him but also himself. His plan is flawed and will end with his death, so no to protect him and the other parts of my family I will have to fight him again."

"Again? You thought my old friend?" Hashirama asked.

"Yes and he dropped a meteorite on top of me and several battalions." I grumbled. "Anyway can you begin?" Hashirama nodded and began his tail. He told us how he met Madara and how they became friends. How their friendship turned to hatred or at least rivalry and at the end how he killed Madara.

Then Sasuke talked about destroying Konoha and letting it pay for its crimes to which I began to laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Seethed Sasuke.

"Well you are a little late for that." Everyone looked at me in surprise. "What didn't you hear about it?"

"About what?" Asked Hiruzen.

"Well third I am just saying actions have their consequences." They looked angered and confused. "Look my mother was kidnapped by Konoha ninja then she was experimented on by Orochimaru and Konoha ninja. She was even cloned by the same people and most of my siblings were killed by these experiments."