Chapter 39 Ten tails and the allied shinobi forces

Eve Pov:

It has been some time since I woke up in the realm made out of any kind of geometrical objects, my kamui dimension. I luckily activated the seal just in time and saved my hide.

Flashback:

I looked up at the enormous stones that were falling towards myself and many of the soldiers. It hurt, I couldn't do anything else. Most likely all of those people would die and I would run away like a coward. With a tear running down my eye I activated one of my secret seals, which I put on each uniform just in case.

"Chakra replenish seal: Release." I shouted and could feel how a large amount of chakra was forcefully pushed through my chakra system. And in the very last moment I used it. My trump card. "Kamui."

Flashback End:

But now I had to do a lot of other things. I knew what would happen soon enough and I also knew that we could not loose those people just now. They could be useful in the future. So I got to work. "Shadow clone jutsu." Seven clones appeared before me. "You know what to do. One of you goes to where the battle will most likely begin. The others will go to the HQ. Gather up all of the personnel that is not important at the moment. Get the to the main room in the HQ and when the danger presents itself get them out of there. Not a moment earlier. They might feal sorrow at that time but their children need the motivation to keep going. And hatred is a strong force to push themselves."

My clones yelled in affirmation and so all of us teleported out of there. I myself also teleported near the final battle but had to wait because I was still low on chakra. And therefore just observed. Until I had to intervene.

Naruto Pov:

Out of chakra, beat, all in all just finished. So I sat there and accepted it. I could at least see my clan and sister figure again.

With horror I saw Hinata move before me and spread out her arms. "No, get away." I shouted but she did not move. Standing up I wanted to pull her back but Neji intervened and put his body before the both of us. "Neji noooo."

Eve Pov:

"Phew that was close." I said while taking down the wall that was blocking the projectiles that would have hit Neji, Hinata or Naruto. "Is everyone alright?"

"Eve you, you are alive?!" Asked Naruto disbelieving.

"Of course I am. Do you seriously something like that would kill me? Well it almost did but almost in not completely right?" I couldn't even react until Naruto held me tight in a hug. "Hey, hey little brother, clam down and get yourself healed. You are not in the position to run around and hugging people." I jocked.

"You survived." Came the deep voice of Madara.

"Of course I did. What did you expect? That I would let myself get crushed if you throw some pebbles at me? Please better men have tried to defeat me like this but none succeeded."

"Your tongue is not that of an Uchiha. Your Uzumaki blood seems to give you your annoying personality." Madara clarified. "Join us and we can show you true power."

"Nah thanks I am good where I am."

It seems that was enough as Obito formed another tailed beast ball, but this time fired it at us and not towards an other place. I just grinned. "Let's dance." I said and prepared myself.

"Nothing can stop this." Obito proclaimed and then shot the ball at us.

Everyone started to put up stone walls to slow it down but they were of no real use.

I just chuckled and threw a kunai to my left and right, while holding up a kunai in my hands. "Release those walls." Everyone looked at me as if I was crazy. "Just do it." I ordered with much killer intent. "As for you dear brother. I am counting on it."

When the ball came close to me I activated the technique. "Space time barrier: Activate." And the it looked like the space was folding in on itself, taking the ball of destruction with itself.

In the same moment I used another technique. "Kamui." I shouted and dropped a small seemingly not important item under the ten tails. "As you said. It is unstoppable, so I just let it go on and changed its target. Have fun with it."

They looked at me in surprise while not understanding what was going on. Well except Madara. He understood. "Dame you girl." He shouted and then somehow commanded Obito to teleport away, while taking the brunt of the attack.

And as expected a gigantic explosion enveloped the ten tails.

"What did you do?" Asked Shikamaru.

"Well I couldn't stop it so I teleported it away, right under the ten tails. If it is so strong then why not use it to our advantage."

"Then when did you plant the other kunai under it? It looked like they have strong sensory abilities." Neji asked in confusion.

"Just when I started absorbing the technique. I have more then just one way to use space time ninjutsu."

"Impressive young one. Truly impressive. But now let us do our part." A familiar voice said.

At the same time three other figures appeared next to him and affirmed the battle. "Looks like you did a good job fighting against this creature." Tobirama said with a hint of surprise and hope. "Now let us do our part."

The four Hokage then started their hand seals and created a barrier. Not long after the ten tails was somehow reforming, but with still obvious injuries.

But just to be on the safe side Hashirama summoned several wooden gates that are holding the tails, arms, legs and the head in place.

"Charge now." A woodclone commanded while opening a path.