Chapter 34 Gold or silver? Ah just punch them green and

Karin Pov:

Fu summoned the boss of the butterflies Mothra and we jumped on. Not even a moment later and we were far above the trees flying towards the coast where we were informed Darui's battalion would be.

"How far are we away from our destination?"

"I believe we are close. The air is smelling like salt." Angel commented.

I nodded and prepared myself. I drew the sword of the Uzumaki, the sword of the clan head and prepared myself to either coat the sword in water or shoot out my chakra chains to form a barrier.

I looked around but I couldn't make out much and we are too far up to really sense anything of importance.

"How long until we are there?" I asked. I knew that I must sound like an impatient child but it was nerve-wracking.

"Calm down Karin. We won't be late or do anything that could cause more damage then prevent it." Tayuya assured me.

I tried to calm down but I was just too unsure. It seems that Mothra could feel my distress and sped up.

An hour later and were finally able to see the battle. It was horrifying. Dead shinobi and white Zetsu everywhere. But what shocked me the most was the chakra I sensed. It was the nine tails. While looking around for Naruto I just saw two people with similar whisker marks facing Darui.

I jumped down in front of neo Inoshikacho and Darui. "So who do we have here?" I asked Darui.

"Those are Ginkaku and Kinkaku. And they can somehow use the nine tails chakra." He said.

I nodded and stared them down. "Hah, a little girl, you need to." Kinkaku began but I stopped him with my golden chains around his body and supressing his chakra.

I then flung him backwards and he was caught by the punch of Fu and then the red chains of Tayuya. "Got em boss. Just take care of the other one." She said smirking at us.

"Who? What, How did you do this?" Ginkaku asked.

"Uzumaki chakra chains. Can even hold the entire nine tails and supress his chakra. You are done for." I said and attacked.

I started with my chains but he evaded, now knowing that if he is caught it would be game over, so I drew my sword and started to hack and stab. "Water style: Hungry sharks." I shouted out and let the sharks for inside the water and then hunt down the last brother.

He evaded and used his feather thingy to create strong winds and threw me back. I crashed into Shikamaru but luckily it didn't hurt as much. "Summing jutsu."

"Lady Karin why was I summoned?"

"Asmodeus I need your help. This guy is giving me more trouble then he is worth." I said angrily at being outmatched.

"Of course my lady. Water style: Death of a thousand bites." He shouted and created several docent serpents out of water that started to snap and bite at the now struggling ex-kumo shinobi.

"Perfect." Shouted Fu just before she appeared behind Kinkaku and punched him into my direction.

Realising what she planned I used my chains and captured him.

"Seal them." I ordered. Samui told his soldiers to follow my orders and moments later they were unable to move.

"Now who's next?" I asked out loud and jumped into action not just to rip apart some white Zetsu but also to defeat the summoned shinobi. First was Dan. He was already driven into a corner so I just had to make him loose focus. "Tsunade is missing you Dan." I said and made him look at me.

He seemed shocked but shock soon turned to understanding when a chain punched right through his body. "Seal him idiots. Don't look at me. Now do it his chakra is sealed."

They did as I ordered but then I heard a loud explosion from behind and turned around to see Kakuzu. "Can't you just stay dead?"

"Another redhead? Are you related to the one who killed me?" He asked.

"You mean Naruto? Yes he is my cousin. Why want your ass kicked by another Uzumaki?"

He snarled at me and then charged. But he charged past me and I swung my sword at him taking away a heart. "H-how?"

I knew exactly what happened. Angel you truly are what your name promises. And your illusions have become so strong. "What is the problem old man? Has your vision began to fail you?"

"I am not Hidan." He said in anger.

"That is true. You are no statue made out of flesh but filled with metal and unable to move while feeling and hearing everything. You are just a fearful old man." A chain erupted from the ground and pierced two more hearts. "And you became slow."

His body and the last shadow separated and escaped my chain. I sucked it back and stared him down. But then he grinned. "Now it is over."

First I was surprised but then I understood. He was here. I didn't wait and overwhelmed him with my chains piercing every part of his body and personally sealing him up. "Everyone prepare for battle. We are-" But I was too late.

"Summoning jutsu." And there it stood the creature I dreaded. The Gedo Maso. The ten tails husk. And seven eyes were open. I knew I was out of my league but I called Asmodeus back and started to help as many ninja as I could, while Tayuya, Angel and Mothra along with Avatar (Tayuya's personal summon, like Asmodeus or Gamakichi) began to evacuate the weaker ninja from the sight.