Chapter 38 8 & 9 vs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Naruto Pov:

I admit it I am not in the best state of mind. Not right now. Temari has been hurt ad is out cold as far as I am aware and then there is Eve. My older sister figure who was there for me.

She looked at me with those sad but accepting eyes that literally said goodbye and take care of yourself, just before saying the words and teleporting myself along with other ninjas including the Kages away from the meteorite.

I, I was too weak to protect her, to protect my family. And then there was Itachi and Nagato.

While my clone, yes a clone was there dispelled and informed me about what happened I was fighting the two. I got into a rage similar to the one when I fought Nagato for the first time. I completely lost it and used all kinds of attacks to rip everything and everyone apart.

With the help of B, Kurama and Gyuki I clamed down and Itachi could do what he had planned. He sealed away Nagato's body and soul and then went after Kabuto the caster of the reanimation jutsu.

At first I wanted to go with him but he and B informed me that other jinchuriki were brought back and were ready to fight. And since there were only me and B left we were the only ones who could defeat them, except maybe the other Uzumaki but he didn't name them. Most likely since it would be uncertain if a regular human could survive a battle of tailed beasts.

So now here we are. B and I were standing opposite of not one, not two but five jinchuriki and dead ones at that. Yugito Nii, Yagura, Roshi, Han and Utakata were standing opposite of us as well as a man with a white mask with some black circles on it.

In one eye he has the sharingan and in the other eye he has the rinnegan. How did you get this eye?"

"Oh this one. I got it during the third shinobi war." The masked man answered.

"Not the sharingan Obito. I was asking about the rinnegan. How did you get it?"

"Isn't it obvious? I mean there was only one person who had the rinnegan." Obito answered.

"So you don't deny it. You are Obito Uchiha. And you took that eye from my clansman. You dare?!"

"Of course I dare. Those eyes didn't belong to him from the start. They were mine. The Uchiha clan is the one who has the right to these eyes." Obito answered, completely lost in his speech of power.

"And you didn't take the second eye because? Is your body by any chance not strong enough to hold them? Would it destroy you?" 'Good that Eve informed me beforehand that only an Uzumaki or a Senju could hold those eyes. A pure blooded Uchiha would be too weak. Wait Eve?! I will rip him apart.'

At the moment my thoughts came to an end winds started to get stronger. They started to circle around all of us just waiting for me to be used. "Wind style: Vayu's judgement." I shouted and commanded the winds like in a trance to erase everything in front of myself.

The winds followed my command and thousands if not millions of tiny wind blades started to shoot through the dome. (Imagine a gigantic Rasenshuriken explosion just less extreme.)

The different jinchuriki started to defend themselves with blue flames, mist, lava, corral and bubbles. They first defended themselves but soon realised that their defensive manoeuvres didn't make their situation any better. So the only path would be the path forward, in other words to attack.

But they didn't realise there was an ally that the enraged nine tails container had. The container of the eight tails and the Gyuki himself. The attacks were weakened by the windblades that cut through it and were completely stopped by B. But with all the power that this one technique has, it only destroyed the forest and temporarily hurt the dead.