20| Truly alive

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

TWO YEARS AGO

Our manager sighed, "Kids."

I ran towards the exit door of the set, dashing people with my hand in his, I giggled, feeling on the top of the world, muttering apologies to the people I dashed, while he muttered strings of curses as we made it to our spot of this building. Once we made it to the top, he slammed me against one of the walls of the terrace, and attacked my lips and my neck with his harsh kisses. 

I whispered, "You heal me, Harvey."

He chuckled as he continued to kiss my neck, "Yeah?"

I nodded, "Words cannot describe how much you mean to me."

He began to caress my body as he continued suck my sweet spot, one hand pinches my nipples, another hand slides beneath my dress, inside my panties, cupping my core, "Is that so?"

I whimpered, "You are my safe space."

I love you.

He paused all of his attacks, seeming to catch onto my unspoken words, and gazed at me.

I nodded, "Am I yours?"

He gazed at me, he opened and closed his mouth, on and off.

He then closed his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed, and kissed me harshly. As though he was swallowing his words.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Stop talking and let me give you a good time."

For some reason I was always reassured by his vague responses, because I had gained the courage to trust him, after everything I've been through.

And, because, he really was a sweet boy in my eyes, he was my sweet boy who had a really sweet smile. 

I laughed, feeling giddy and on top of the world.

We were the moment, the sensation.

We constantly took over the national headlines.

And, in all these stolen moments, I truly felt the world was ours.

We were the star-crossed lovers who held hands and had finally made it.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

THE PRESENT

"I was so fucking stupid, I hate myself."

Romano shook his head, "Shut up, you were young, we still are young. The important thing is you learned."

"He knew what would break me, and he broke me. All I ever wanted was to be loved."