02| Devil in disguise

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I swear to god, if I ever have to hear another lying bastard use his family as an excuse to get out of the mess he's created by being a snitch, I'm going to lose every last ounce of my sanity for good this time

"Capo. They threatened to kill my family! My wife and my daughters! I had no other choice." Luca whimpered and screamed out as my little brother Romano chopped his fingers with a sadistic smile on his face, that will never not give me the chills.

Luca was lying and it was clear as daylight. The threats and warnings that spill out of our rivals, aren't really that mundane, they are descriptive, very imaginative and creative. Basic threats like finishing off one's loved ones for good doesn't sound like them at all. Luca didn't even try to be creative to save his lying ass.

This fucker made it all up by himself. He didn't have to be threatened, he went away and leaked the details of our mafia's shipment plans. He snitched cause he thought he might get something in return, but that's where he's wrong.

No true capo ever favors a snitch, even if the snitch worked in their favor. 

Luca couldn't even own up to his shit to get out of this situation, fucking pathetic

No one prefers to keep a black sheep in his mafia, let alone a lying one. So, I planned to finish him in one of our warehouses in front of every member present in our mafia. A display of power, a remainder of who still calls the shots. They should all know what happens when one even thinks about putting the mafia in danger. He broke the code of silence. The code of honor and conduct.

I chuckled and started taking steps towards the fucker till I had to look down upon him, my smile drops and he had to squint his bruised eyes to look up at me and Romano. 

"You did have a choice Luca." 

I spat lowly as I tilted my head while looking down at him. 

I started tracing my fingers around the collar of his shirt which was drenched in sweat and blood.

"What did that pea brain of yours even think you would get out of snitching matters of our mafia to our enemies?" My little brother snickered as he started twirling his blade between his fingers as he proceeded to walk behind Luca and the chair he's strapped, now facing me.

"This makes him an attention seeker doesn't it brother?"

I hummed, observing my brother's unhinged actions and words.

"All he ever did was embarrass himself in front of our enemies, and make a big fool of himself in front all of us now, eventually wasting all of our precious time and bringing the spotlight to him." Romano stated as he giggled.