13| The impressionable boy

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

TW// Mentions of sexual abuse, rape, violence and gore.

Echoes of loud and rushed footsteps were heard from across the empty hallway of an abandoned warehouse

It was around midnight, time seemed to slow down, the air began to grow chillier, setting the ambience for the tragic event that was about to unfold in this abandoned warehouse.

The frantic footsteps grew louder and more louder, when inside the warehouse came a tall, lanky man who looked rather disheveled despite being dressed in an expensive three piece suit, although the material was now ruined and dirty with dried blood, dried blood of his.

He was bleeding.

He came in gasping for air, it was clear as day that he seemed to be running away from something. . . or someone.

He walks to the middle of the empty warehouse, and just stood there while trying to breathe. He then crouched down, holding his knees and began to mutter apologies as he began to sob uncontrollably.

He looked lost and helpless.

It was a sight to witness for sure, because the man was not just any other regular, mundane person. No, the man was none other than the successful millionaire Aldo Moretti.

So far, he had led an eventful life, sinning left right with no sense of morality.

One would think what's the big deal? He behaved just like every other man made in the mafia. No, that was not it. The issue was not something that could be seen surface-level, one would have to dig a little deeper, to see the true, horrendous nature of this vile man.

So, let's dig deeper.

This man, according to the media and the public eye was the only eligible heir to all of his father's accomplished chain of businesses. He seemed dashing, charming and he was a womanizer.

A typical young bachelor who just happened to be a inherit everything and become a millionaire? With the way he's been described, one would think he could be the male lead of any billionaire romance story, except, well he's a millionaire, but that's not exactly the point.

Now, let's dig a little deeper.

Aldo Moretti, among the influential people in the underworld of crime and drug lords, used to be a frequent buyer and seller of little girls for exploitation and and runs various trafficking systems.

Throughout his entire life, he's ruined the lives of many, many girls.

Too many girls, that he had lost count.

It's disappointing, how most of the times, people are not cracked up to be who they tend to portray themselves as to the world.

Aldo stilled when in pitch black, he began to hear the calm yet loud clicking of heels followed by the sounds of carefree whistling.