Lisa looked at me before she focused back on the doctor.

"The patients condition is stable, for now. However, her condition and symptoms are found to be severe. If I may ask, what's the patients medical history?"

I gulped hard and looked at Lisa. My chest tightened, scared and worried for our daughter's condition.

"She's diagnosed with Severe Aplastic Anaemia back in Australia," After I told the doctor the truth, Lisa's hand slowly swift off from mine. Her tears fell again, and she shouted her pain and agony for our daughter's condition. She was crying so hard , gasping for air, and that she ended up kneeling down on the floor. I quickly went to Lisa and hugged her tightly, saying how sorry I was, how stupid I was as a mother to let our daughter suffer all of this.

The doctor looks at us with sympathy before he continues to say something regarding Chealse's health. I tried to help Lisa to stand up, and she quickly held the doctor's hand.

"Please, save her. There are measures, I'm a doctor myself I know the procedure. I can help, " she rumbled.

As a parent, I know how the hurt Lisa is right now. I'm not different when the first time I knew about Chealse's condition. I was devastated, in pain. I even felt stupid for making my daughter suffer.

"Our daughter needs a donor. A bone marrow transplant to produce blood cells for her, and I already got examined to be one, but I'm not capable. The doctors tried to match mine with hers , but it's ou-" I stopped when Lisa hugged me tightly. I could hear how sorry she was for not looking for us. For not identifying the corpse before, and just giving up without her doing anything.

"I'm here. I could be her donor. I could be a match. She's my daughter Chaeng. And I can't be a useless parent for her. You've done everything you could, and it's now my turn to save her. " I just keep on nodding my head while hearing Lisa talk. I know how our situation is just so hard, but at least right now, I have her. I have her to fight with me for our daughter's sake.

"I suggest you should contact the patients doctor and schedule for the examination to be her donor and proceed with the operation ASAP. Let me be honest, her condition is getting worse from the physical exam we performed. She's a possible candidate for comatose patients and will eventually lead to her death if not treated eventually. "

-----

Jennie's POV

1 week.

It's been 1 week since I last saw Lisa. It's been 1 week since I ever heard her voice, and in those 1 weeks, she never replied to any of my messages.

I don't know what happened. We were so happy just before she left my house. We were even talking and planning about our decision to move out and live in the States, but now. Even just a glimpse of her, she's nowhere to be found.

My mother said that even the old Manoban couple quickly left since they were not seen roaming around in Busan. I'm actually worried for them because something seems so different, it's like they are fleeing for an emergency that I don't know about.

"Hey, your ice cream is melting." I quickly rolled my eyes when my childhood friend interrupted my thoughts. He said he just came home from abroad after finishing his freshmen year in college.

But what bothers me was that he always keeps on following me around. Whenever I go, he's behind me, just like now.

I'm not really like this, but I'm already outside Lisa's house. I am waiting for someone to come out or get inside the place unexpectedly because I know something is wrong, and I'm so worried that maybe something bad had happened to my girlfriend and they are just hiding it from me.