He blamed himself for taking too long with preparing his Master for bed. Throughout his usual routine with the Earl, every thought was filled with her. He was so distracted that even his master took notice, asking the butler why he was so gentle with him. Sebastian was unconsciously treating his master as if he were preparing [First Name] for bed. His touches as light as a feather, his voice soft and melodious and a subtle smile playing at his lips. 

The poor creature could not help himself, he was completely infatuated with the woman and her being an entity that embodies love and sex did not ease his dead heart anymore. 

His fingers twitched as they traced along the door handle to her room, still contemplating if she should just open it. 

Yes.

Sebastian opened the door, finding it unlocked when he felt the handle go all the way down with ease. He pushed open the door, peaking through, his eyes immediately finding her bed to see it empty and undisturbed. He walked further into the room, when his eyes fell upon a slumped figure at the vanity. Her left cheek gently rested against the polished wood, her hair gently cascading off the sides of her face. He carefully approached her, not being able to clearly see the state she was currently in. 

A gentle hand placed on the small of her back as he knelt beside her. "[First Name]?" he spoke softly, gently rubbing her back. He felt her gasping for breaths, which caused him to raised a curious brow. "[First Name], are you alright? Look at me please?" Still no response from the female.

He stood to his feet trying to analyze further. 'Small bumps rose to her skin. . . heavy breathing. . . she is not cold to the touch . . . so maybe. . .' He paused and walked over to the over side of her, where he finally saw her half open eyes. 'Lavender. . .'  "S-Sebastian. . ." a small voice called out to him. It was weak sounding, like it was forcing out the few syllables of his name. The woman licked her lips, Sebastian noticing the pink flesh getting past her lips immediately. 

Crouching down next to her once more, he pushed back the few strands of hair that covered her now lavender eyes. "Your eyes. . . I have not seen something like this for a few thousand years. . ." He said while matching the whisper of the woman. "Are you in heat [First Name]?" He questioned, now raking his fingers through her hair. A shaky breath left her while she tried her best to nod her head. "P-Please. . . h-help me Sebastian." The mumbling words flowed from her lips, her eyes darting to the open curtains which allowed the moonlight to shine directly on her. 

Sebastian picked up the woman by her waist, hoisting her up, balancing her on his hip as if she were a little girl. Her arms lazily wrapped around his neck, her head nuzzling the crook of his neck and her legs situated themselves around his waist. He walked over to the bed, lifting the covers while keeping a firm grip on her. Though she admitted to being in heat, he could tell by the way she struggled with her self that she did not desire intercourse. Let's be honest, with a woman such as herself, if she truly wanted it she would have jumped his heels from the moment his scent lingered within her personal space and of course he would have obliged with no complaints.