𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 —

i was getting ready for a little pool party at the waltons house in my bathroom, finishing putting on my bathing suit and other small things. javon was on his way to pick me up and as soon as i got done putting my hair into a claw clip i got a message from javon

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 🤍. — im here
2:18pm

𝐘/𝐍 💗. — coming down!
2:19pm

i got the rest of my pool stuff, coming downstairs, saying goodbye to my parents and going outside to see my boyfriend, javon and his little brother daelo, i giggled a little seeing them together already wet in a golf cart.

i walked to the golf cart and sat in the front with them. he kissed my cheek and i smiled "hey gorgeous," he said, smiling. daelo gave us a disgusted face as i replied "hi handsome."

after a couple minutes we got to his house and we walked in, hand in hand while daelo ran inside to one of his friends and i smiled as i say kaylee and jayla coming in for a hug. i let go of wannas hand and hugged them both.

"omg i missed you!!" kaylee squealed "it seems like forever," jayla said after. "it's been two days," jaden said coming down the stairs. "hello to you to jaden," i giggled lightly and he looked at me coming in with a small hug.

after greeting everyone and finally going out to the back with javon, jaden and the girls we all sat around just talking and me and the girls took pictures. we finally got in and took more photos of course but as soon as i got a good picture javon did a HUGE Cacannonball behind me.

"JAVON!!" i yelled not so loud but loud enough he could hear me, getting me all wet. "yessss," he said with a smirk. "i hate you sometimes," i said sarcastically as he walked to me. "you know you love me." he said quite confidently.

"i guess so." i said with a giggle, as i wrapped my arms around his neck gently, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. "i love you." i said softly kissing him. after a couple seconds we pulled away and just looked at eachother in awe.

"i love you most," he whispered in my ear. "awhhhhh!!" kaylee and jayla said quietly but I could still hear them. i turned around and lightly
splashed them and it got on jaden accidentally.

today was a great 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘