𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

𝐘/𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Today I had a huge performance at the 'carolina theater.' For ballet and I was absolutely terrifying. What if I messed up? Javon and the rest of the waltons + my parents.

So everyone would be there. I have practiced for months so I had everything down but I was obviously neverous. I would be performing infront of literally hundreds of people.

Before I got on stage there were people still putting stuff up on the stage. I was going to be doing 'the nutcracker.' One of my favorites growing up.

I got a water out of the fridge as a knock sound was on the door. "Y/k? It's me, javon." He said whispering a bit. "Come in." I said as I turned around and saw him walk in.

"Hey." He said with a small smile and I smiled back. "Hey there cutie." I said as I put the drink on the counter. There were other kids in the room and looked at Javon a bit confused, knowing he wasn't in the performance.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded. "I- yeah, just neverous." I said with a small smile and sighed neverously. "Don't be." He said as he put his arms around me. "Your going to do great, believe me."

My smile grew and I believe I began to blush. "Thank you." I said softly and I saw his smile begin to grow as well. "Me and everyone else will be cheering you on." He said and kissed me softly.

"Ewwww." The little girl said and I'm guessing her sister who was next to her was giggling. We pulled away and looked at the two little girls he both chuckled and I heard my teacher walk in.

"Shows about to start!" She said excitedly and I smiled a bit nervously as everyone else walked in. "You'll do great, I have to go but I love you." I heard as Javon wispered in my ear.

I smiled a bit and nodded lightly as I looked at him. "Okay, love you too." I wispered back in his ear and kissed his cheek softly before we walked out of the room.

( were skiping to the last part of the dance )

I did my last part of the dance and I heard javon yell. "thats my girl!!" He started to clap and everyone else did. I tried to hold in a small giggle and I smiled.

After we got done I went back to the backstage and javon, jayla, jaden and daelo were already there. I ran over to javon and hugged him. "You did amazing!" He said so proudly.

"Yeah you really did!" Jaden said. "You did absolutely amazing!" Jayla said in excitement and I pulled away from the hug. "Thank you, really." I smiled and looked at everyone.

"It looked so cool!" Daelo called out and I giggled a bit. "I hope it did." I smiled and Jessica and dj walked over. "Hey, y/k you did so great!" Jessica said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and dj looked at me.

"You looked amazing." Dj said with a smile and I smiled back. "Thank you all, now lemme go find my parents." I said with a small giggle and kissed javons cheek before leaving to go find my family.

The waltons walked put of the backstage to the front of the theater and looked and talked to some other people who performed. I saw my mom with some flowers and look at me. "Sweetie! You did a amazing."

She said so proud. I was so happy, even my mom was proud. "Thank you mom."  I said and she hugged me. "Where's dad?" I questioned and he tapped my shoulder behind me. "Right here." He said with a smile as I turned around.

"Dad!" I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and rubbed my back a bit. "You looked so perfect up there." He said and I just smiled. "Thank you, I really tried to do my best." I said smiling as I pulled away from the hug.

Javon walked over and I smiled. "Hey." He said with a joyfull smile. "Hey." I said smiling then looked at my parents.  "Mom, dad as you know this is javon." They nodded and looked at the both of us as javon waved.

"Well we will leave you both alone." They said with a smile and walked off to talk with dj and Jessica. "So my parents are wondering if you and your parents wanted to come to our place for dinner?"

He questioned and I nodded with a smile. "I'm sure we'd love that but lemme get out of theses ballet shoes and wipe this makeup off." I said with a small giggle and he nodded.

"Wanna come with me to the dressing room?" I asked and he nodded with a small shrug. "Sure, why not." He said and we walked off to the girls dressing room.

I sat down in a chair and took off my ballet shoes. "Thank god, my feet have been killing me." I said with a small smile. He chuckled and one of the girls walked passed me as I took my shoes off.

I rolled my eyes and one of the girls looked at me, staring. "Need something?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. I stood up and looked at her, about to snap. "Y/k.." I heard javon wisper and I looked down at him with a small sigh and sat down.

The girl walked away and I looked at him. "Sorry.." I said softly as I grabbed my bag that was beside me. "It's okay." He said and I put my shoes in there and took my makeup wipes out of my bag.

I took my tights, makeup and dress I was wearing and brushed my hair sprayed hair. Javon helped and it was adorable. "All ready?" Javon asked as I put my messy bun in and nodded. "Mhmm." I said with a smile and walked out to the waltons and my parents.

We had dinner and I stayed over at the waltons. Today was an amazing day. I couldn't have asked for a better day.