𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

Y/k pov -

"Ash it's 3 am." I said while laughing, on FaceTime and sitting at my vanity as I was getting ready for bed. "Okay and? I miss you." He said as he sat up in bed.

"Okay fine ill be there." I said smiling and picked my phone up. "Ight love you." "Love you too." I said and hung the phone.

I got my shorts and shirt with a jacket on. I grabbed a back and packed up the stuff I need for the night. Also we had school in the morning so I brought some clothes for school. My parents where on there anniversary vacation so I didn't need to 'sneak out' i guess.

After a while of walking I got to ashtray and fezcos house and I snuck through his window. "Hey." I said with a small giggle.

He opened the window before I came in and he smiled. "Hey ma." He helped me in and he smiled. Once I finally got in he kissed me and put his hands on my waist. We pulled away after a while.

"I'm glad you could make it." He said, smiling and took his hands off my waist. "Me too." I smiled and as he closed the window. I went and sat at the edge of his bed.

He walked over to me and smiled. "God I missed you." He smiled and put his hands on the side if my cheeks and we kissed. We pulled way and he layed down in bed.

I went over to him and layed my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I continued to smile and we both closed out eyes. We soonly fell asleep and woke up the next morning from my phone alarm.

I woke up slowly and sat up, rubbing my eyes. He sat up as well and put his head on my shoulder. He yawned and I smiled at him. "Morning baby." I said tiredly. "Morning." He kissed my cheek and I got out if bed stretching.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair. He walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me, smiling and he kissed my neck. I smiled. "Someone's happy." I said smiling and put my brush down on the sink as I turned around and faced him.

"I mean how couldn't I be, I got my girl here with me." He said with his arms still around me and he kissed my cheek. I giggled and looked at him. "I love you." I said, smiling. "I love you too." He said.