𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

𝐘/𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Javon really wanted to meet my parents so I agreed and let him. I told my parents that he'd be coming by and I told them he's just a friend.

Maybe I shouldn't have.

Me and javon have only dated for around a month and he came by today to meet them.

I was sitting on the couch as my parents were making dinner in the kitchen. I heard a knock on the door and I walked over to the door and smiled.

"Hey lovely." I said with a small smile and said softly. "Hey angle." He said in return and kissed my cheek. Thank god my parents didn't see it.

I smiled and we both walked in the kitchen. "Mom, dad, this is my friend. Javon." I said with a small smile. I hated that I was lying to them.

I looked next to me seeing javons smile fade slightly. He looked at my parents and greater them "hello, Mr and Mrs l/n."

My started to fade as well. "Hello Javon." My mom said and smiled. "Y/k has told us so much about you." My dad added and I smiled a little more.

I'm glad they were being nice. Right?

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

As I heard them say that y/k said were just friends it was sad. I wanted everyone to now that she was mine.

We haven't told each other let but I do love her. We ate together and her parents were pretty nice. I've heard stirys on how how haven't been the best but they were nice tonight.

It was getting late and I decided I should leave. I walked out and made my way home but y/k stopped me.

"Javon." She said loud enough that I could hear her. I turned around and looked at her, letting out a small sigh.

She walked over to me and looked down at her feet. Nervous, I'm guessing? "What?.." I said softly and in disappointment.

"I'm sorry I called you my friend I just didn't want my parents to be so werid about the hole, 'you have a boyfriend?' thing." She said still looking down.

I picked her head up with my fingers, from her chin gently and looked at her. "It's okay. I promise. I just wished I'd know before you told your parents."

I said and she nodded lightly. "Promise, your not mad?" She asked and I looked at her as my hands made my way to her cheeks, cupping them.

"Promise." I said softly and kissed her forehead softly. "I love you.." she mumbled as I kissed her forehead. Wait- "did you just say you love me?"

I asked in a bit of shock but smiled. She nodded. I could tell that she regretted it in a way. "I love you too, you dork.." I said with a small chuckle.

She smiled back and giggled a bit. "I'm the dork?" She asked and i nodded. "Very much so." She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She said with a small giggle and I nodded. "Your wish is my command." I said as i leaned in and kissed her.

"Ooooo." I heard daelo say from across the street and we pulled away from the kiss. We both laughed at it and said our goodbyes and our secound 'I love you's.'

The next day I told my parents that we were dating and they didn't seem to mind that much. "But if that boy hurts you, I'll kill em'" my dad said and I rolled my eyes.

My dad was very over protective. "Okay, okay.. but please don't kill him." I said with a small smile and crossed my arms.