𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was in ashtrays room as he was in the living room watching something with fez. I was getting dressed into my shorts and ashtrays shirt, about to fall asleep until I heard a scream from the living room.

I walked out and looked at fez and ash a bit confused. "What the hell was that?" I asked, crossing my arms looking around, trying to figure out who screamed.

Ashtray chuckled and looked at me. "Y/n, its just a movie." I looked at him and rolled my eyes playfully. Thank god it wasn't anyone else. "Well what are yall watching?" I asked with my arms still crossed and looked at the screen.

"Nightmare on elm street." Fez responsed and I continued to look at the screen and watched the movie. "Well don't just stand there. Come here." Ashtray said, smiling and I smiled back.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him. His arm wrapped around me and I layed my head on his shoulder. Around 45 minutes into the movie he layed down and cuddled.

Fez teased us and watched over at us, making sure we're not doing anything. The movie ended and fez went said goodnight and went to his room.

Me and ash stayed on the couch and talked. I felt his gently hands make shapes softly on my arm. I smiled and looked up at him, knowing I was about to fall asleep.

"I love you.." I said softly and put my head back on his chest, closing my eyes. "I love you most.." he said back softly and I continued to smile. I fell asleep as he continued to draw shapes on my arm.

It was soothing to fall asleep too, and I had are time sleeping so it was definitely helpful when his did this, rub my back or arm. I love him for that..
_________________________________________

A/n - holaa! So I've had like no motivation to write and I know this is short, but I'll be coming out with another longer chapter soon! :))