𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

Y/k pov -

It was thursday night and tomorrow was mine and ashtrays year anniversary. Tomorrow I'd give him a gift I made him a couple hours ago.

We said we weren't going to do gifts but he deserved one so I thought I'd give him one. It was a small picture with the both of us with a letter. A very long letter.

I put it in a gift bag and waited till the next day at school.

_________________________________________

It was 7 am and I am not a moring person what so ever but I got up and was excited about today. One year with my love. I saw a text from him and it was adorable.

ASH <3:

Moring, I can't wait to see you at school, happy year to us, I love you.

I smiled and texted back. I got dropped off by my mom and as you know we don't have a great bond so it was just a simple goodbye and I left the car, going into school.

I felt embarrassed even though I had no reason to. 'It is just a gift, no need to feel embarrassed.' I kept reminding myself. I walked up to ash and right before I was about to tap his shoulder I froze as I heard.

"You're still together with that bet?" A boy asked as he looked at ashtray and the boy didn't notice me.

"Yeah, so what?" Ashtray spoke. "You know you don't have to still be with her, you were only supposed to be with her for a week not a year bro." The boy across from him said. "Yeah but today's our year anniversary so I can't breakup with her today."

Ashtray said with a small chuckle and the boy across from ash laughed as he saw me. "You're in trouble now." He said as ash looked behind me and I dropped the present.

"Y/k wait!" He said as i ran off and ran out off school, crying my eyes out. I was just a bet. Was that all I was to him?.. I knew it was to good to be true.

I texted my dad to see if he could pick me up and he agreed. Me and my dad are not the closest but we're closer than me and my mom.

I continued to cry and put my phone in my pocket. I heard ash. "Y/k, you're not just a bet I swear.." I heard him say and I just ignored him.

"Y/kkkk." "Come on." "Talk to me!" He said and I looked at him. "Why should I? I fucking new it was too good to be true.. yo- you hurt me and you don't don't care.." I said as my vocie started slowly breaking and I continued to cry.

"That's not true." He said as my dad pulled up and I just walked away. "Fuck you." I said before I got into the car, crying and trying to stop.

"Y/k whats wrong." My dad asked as I put my hands on my face and he rubbed my back. "Nothing.. can we just go home?" I asked and he nodded as he took his hand off my back and started to drive.

I was in bed and it was around 12:30. I was eating chocolate, watching a movie, cuddled into a pillow.

I couldn't stop thinking about ashtray. I was cuddled into the blakent like i cuddled him, I was eating his favorite chocolate and watching his favorite movie.

Throughout the day I got loads of messages from ashtray. I just felt him on seen.

ASH:

baby.. im so sorry you so
Much more than a bet you are my everything and I can't stop thinking about you. Y/k just know I love you..

Seen 4:24 pm.

It hurt to much to respond. And then I heard a knock at my door at around dinner time I was in bed listening to music, about to fall asleep. "Not hungry." I said and a boy walked in.

I didn't look because I knew it was probably my dad and I was half way asleep. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I felt ashtrays arm around me.

"I'm sorry.." he said as his voice started to break. I didn't respond and rolled over so I could face him, i cuddled back and dug my head into his neck. "It's not okay but I forgive you..." I said softly as I started to fall asleep in his arms.