𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

Requested by - itsurlovergirl

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

It was kinda a normal night. It was a late saturday night and I was in ashtrays bed, watching 'stranger things,' as ashtray was gone.

I thought he was out dealing but obviously that wasn't the case once he got home. He walked into the room with blood all over his shirt and face.

And knuckles. I sat up quickly and looked at him. "What the hell happened to you?" I asked. "I got in a fight." I got out of bed and looked ar him. "Jesus. Why?"

He looked at me and sighed. "Because of you.." "me?" I asked some what confused. "Some dude talked bad about you so I might have.. maybe you know.. beaten him up." He said and I looked at him.

"Oh god.. ash I can handle my own fights, I hate seeing you like this." I sighed as I continued to look at him. "Well I wasn't just going to let a dude talk shit about you."

I sighed softly and nodded, knowing I'd do the same thing for him. "Fine, just let me get you cleaned up." I said with a small sigh.

As we got in the bathroom I put some hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball and then on his cuts. After a few groans and cleaning up he got into the shower as I layed in bed waiting for him.

He wore just his gray sweat pants as he came out. He uselly didn't wear a shirt when he sleeps. "Feel any better?" I asked and he nodded lightly as he came to bed.

"Yeah, a little." I looked at him and nodded. "Thank you for helping." He said softly with a small smile. I nodded as well and looked at him.

"You know I'd do anything for you." I said as I began to cuddle him. "Wait-" I said as I pulled away. "Does it hurt when I lay on you?"

I asked a bit concerned. "It does a little but I don't care." He said as he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead softly. "Just tell me if I do okay?"

"Okay, ma." He nodded and we both smiled before putting my head back on his chest, closing my eyes. I love this boy... sometimes. Most of the time.. :)