𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

- Waring, mention of self harm !! -

Y/k pov -

Me and ashtray were walking to the story that him and fez work at. We both walked in holding hands and I was wearing a long sweater, hiding my wrists. I didn't want ash or fez to see the scars I had made on my wrists.

As we walked in fez looked at me, ashtray and smiled. "Was up, y/k." He said as lexi was beside him. They finally got together and they were adorable. I'd say more adorable then me and ash but ash wouldn't let me say that. I thought it was funny ash wouldn't let me say it.

Me and ashtray went into the back and sat on the couch. I sat in his lap as he turned on the tv, putting on a movie and he put his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my neck softly. "I'm glad you could come here with me, i missed you." I smiled and looked at him.

"I missed you even more." I said as I wispered in his ear and I turned around still in his lap so I would face him. We kissed and started to makeout. He took off my sweater, not remembering about my scars that were fresh from today and I put my hands on the side of his cheeks.

There was still a bit of blood on my wrists and I forgot all about it. We pulled away after hearing lexi coming in, trying to find something. "Hey I'm so sorry, I can leave." She said covering her eyes as she came in on us, kissing.

We both looked at her, keeping my hands on his cheeks and he laughed slightly. "It's fine lex." She got what she needed. "Yeah, no need to apologize." I said and she walked out, smiling, going out to fez.

He was looking at the side as he noticed the small bit of blood on my wrist. I quickly took my hands of his cheeks as I noticed he saw it. "Ma.." he said softly and looked down at my wrists as I pulled them away. "What happened?" He gently picked up my hands and held them in his

"I.. cu... cut my.. myself... I'm so.. so sorry.." she said as her vocie started to break and began to cry a little. "Ba.. baby.. don't apologize, just don't hurt yourself." He said kissing my hands as he continued to hold them gently, not wanting to hurt my hands.

Ashtray pov -

I was heart broken as i heard her say she cut herself. I new she was stressed as hell but I never thought it'd come to this point. I looked at her. "Let's get you cleaned up." I said softly, hating seeing her cry and I walked to the bathroom.

I got a cotton ball and put it under water. I lightly patted it on her wrists. I could see her flinch and every time she did I apologized, feeling horrible. Once I got done cleaning her up we both walked back to the back and we cuddled on the couch, finishing the movie.

"I love you." I said as I kissed her cheek softly. "I love you too." She said sadly and smiled a bit. I was happy to she her smiling at least a bit. She fell asleep in my arms, it was the cutest thing in the world. I was definitely lucky. I love this girl.