𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Me and my bestfriend jack ( that's ur brothers name, change it if you want it's just the first name that came to mind <3 ), have been friends since we were little.

He had a twin sister named y/k. I always liked her but never really showed it. It would be awkward, right? Anyways I went over to ther house and I went to jack's room.

Y/k walked in, in the middle of us making a tiktok. "Yall are stupid." She said as she crossed her arms and leaned at the door frame. Jack rolled his eyes.

"Anways, mom and dad aren't going to be home so I was thinking about door dash. What anything?" She looked at the both of us still crossing her arms.

"You too sneaker boy." She said with a small playfully smirk. That's what she always called me. "Yeah sure." We told her what we wanted and she felt the room ordering from her phone.

After a couple minutes me and jack were in the living room playing a game, ( you can choose idc ), waiting for the person to get here.

We heard the door bell and y/k walked downstairs to the door "Hey, thank youu." She said as she grabbed the food and grabbed a 20 out if her pocket.

Before she paid i got up, paused the game and paid for it. She looked at me and smiled. "What a gentleman." She said. I could tell she was teasing and I chuckled softly.

She put the food in the counter and looked at her brother then me. "I'll be back." She said as she ran upstairs and I bit my lip slightly.

"Dude!" Jack said quite clearly as he noticed I bet me lip. "What?" I asked and he went up to the counter. "That's my sister." I chuckled slightly.

"Okay and?" I asked and he rolled his eyes and smiled slightly as he grabbed his food. "Yall would be cute I guess." He shrugged. I guess he didn't want to admit it.

Y/k came back downstairs with a sweater on got her food out of the bag. We all ate and started a conversation but it got silent as jack went to go get something upstairs.

I just admired her for a minute. Okay maybe longer than a minute. "Sneaker boy, my eyes are up her." She said with a small giggle.

I chuckled lightly and I looked at her. "Sorry." I said and she nodded lightly as she put her trash in the trash bin. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure." She said.

"I think I like-" I got cut off by her saying. "No need to say it.. I like you too." She said and we both smiled. I got up up walked over to her. "Well may I?"

I asked as I put my hand on the side of her cheek. "You may." She said and we kissed softly. It would have gone longer but y/k's bother came downstairs.

"Ew! Get a roomm." He said and y/k giggled. "Sorryyy." She said as she sat on the counter, right next to us. "Okay wanna, want to continue?"

Jake asked as he held up the controller. "Sure." I said and looked at y/k. She nodded and wispered in my ear. "Go ahead, I'll be upstairs." She then kissed me cheek softly as she got down.

She walked upstairs and winked playfully, not letting her brother see the wink. I smiled and went back to sit on the couch. We played games for hours.

Y/k joined in on us playing games so it made it better.