𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

Y/k pov -

Me, maddy, rue, jules and lexi were all going to party, ashtray didn't want to come because he had some business with fez and he wanted me to injoy the night. Anyways I saw maddy drinking and one thing led to another and I started drinking.

I got drunk and I texted ashtray to come pick me up.

MY GIRL <3:
babyyyy, come pick me upppp!!

ASH <3:
I'll be there in a min, ight?

MY GIRL <3:
okayyyy

I danced with maddy and jules till ashtray got here with fez and ash walked in. "Y/k?" He asked as he looked around for me. I ran over to him, hugging him and smiled. "Hiiiii!" I said sober the loud music.

"Maddy! You let her get drunk?" Ashtray asked and maddy nodded. "Hey, she wanted it so its not my fault." She shrugged and ash rolled his eyes.

"Jesus let get out of here." Said ash and was walked out into fezs car. "Heyy!" I said as I saw fez and I sat in the backseat with ashtray, sitting in his lap.

After a couple minutes ashtray basically dragged me into his room and sat me down. "I thought I told you not not get drunk." He said as he crossed his arms and I looked at him. "I'm sorry.." I said softly and wanted to cry.

"Baby, baby don't cry please." Said ash as he got on his knees and put his hands in the side of my cheeks. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I didn't want to disappoint you and I did." I said softly.

"Ma, you didn't disappoint me we can watch a movie and snuggle for now ight?" He said and I nodded. "Get some pajamas on and I'll be in bed, waiting for you."

I smiled a bit and got up, going into the bathroom chaning into some small shorts and his sweater. I walked out, seeing ashtray in bed trying to find something on netflix and chocolate with water beside him for me.

I got into bed and cuddled him, looking at the tv screen, snacking on the chocolate. I looked up at him and smiled, drunkly. "I love you." I said and he looked at me, kissing my forehead softly. "I love you too." He said softly.

I began to have a light headache and dug my head into ashtrays chest as it got worse and worse. He played with my hair and kissed my head. "Headache?" He asked and I nodded lightly.

Lexi came over a couple minutes later for fez but also to check up on me. She knocked on the door and me and ashtray both looked at the door. "Hey, it's me." Lexi said softly as she walked in with some ibuprofen. "This will help if you have a headache later."

She said with a small smile, putting it on ashtrays night stand and i smiled. "Thanks lex." I said and she smiled as she walked back to the door. "Of course, no need to thank me." She said and walked out, closing the door behind her.

I took the ibuprofen and layed my head back on ashtrays chest, continuing to nibble on the chocolate. "Want some?" I asked as i held up the chocolate and he took a bite out of it. "The rest is yours." He said and I smiled.

I looked back at the tv and felt pretty damn happy. Very drunk but very happy.