𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐘 ? - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

𝐘/𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Me and javon have been dating for almost a year and we've been friends before we got together but me and jayla have been friends for a while too.

Everytime I come over I uselly hang out with javon but I felt like I needed to hang out with her. I also missed hanging out with her.

I was in javons room and for a while and I came put going to jaylas room. I knocked before coming in. "Come inn!" She said as i walked in.

"Hey girly." I said and she smiled as she saw me. "Heyy!" She said as she was in the floor, doing a live on instagram. "Mind if I join you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Not at all, come sit." She said and I smiled as I sat next to her on the floor. I put my hair up into a bun without realizing a had a hickey on my neck.

Javonfann: IS THAT A HICKEY ON
Y/K!? OMG

Y/kfanpage: IT ISSSS!

waltonfamfan: OMGG

I saw the comments and quickly put my hair back down. Jayla must have saw it because she looked at me. "Wait a minute." She said pulling my hair away from my neck.

"Oooo, someone gotta hickeyyyy." Jayla said with a small playfully smirk and i giggled softly. "Shut upp." I said smiling.
She knew who gave it to me since I was dating javon.

"Javon!!" Jayla said loud enough that javon would hear her. "Jayla." I said looking at her with a small smile. "What?" She said with the same small playfully smirk.

Javon walked in and looked at jayla as he leaned on the door frame of her door. "Hm?" He asked. "What is on y/ks neck?" She asked and he shrugged as if he didn't know.

We could both tell he was lying by the way he was looking at the us. "I don't know." He said walking in and sitting down next to us.

"Mhm, okay." Jayla said sarcastically as she looked back at her phone. After an hour or so jayla got off the live and was in her phone as me and javon were still in her room.

I was in his lap and I was in his lap as we were still sitting on the floor. Javon was not paying attention to anyone what so ever and neither was I.

Jayla was at the edge of her bed and I guess she was recording. "So what's on y/ks neck?" Jayla asked javon. "A hickey." He said not realizing what he had just said.

"Javon!" I said and he looked at me. "Wha- oh fuck." He said realizing what he said. "Ha! I caught you!" Jayla said. Getting up out of bed and doing as what I would say a 'victory dance.' I just laughed.

Javon chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully. "Well, I need to get home but I need this hickey to go away." I said getting off javons lap, looking in the mirror.

"I'll help." Jayla said getting her makeup out. After around 30 minutes later it was gone. Thank god for make up I said my goodbyes to everyone and grabbed my jacket before leaving.

Javon walked me downstairs and outside. "I love you." He said so sweet. "I love you too." I said softly and kissed him. We kissed foe a couple seconds and I pulled away slowly.

"Okay, lover boy, I gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow." I said and kissed his cheek. "Okay, see you tomorrow." He said and kissed my forehead before I walked off, going to my house.