𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

( A/n; hate this but I hope you like it 😭<3 )

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

A couple weeks ago I lost my boyfriend ashtray of a year. It was the hardest thing to hear. I found out on the news and it was the worst way to find out..

My mom hated that I use to date a guy with tattoos and didn't want me to get one till I was a little older. But at this point I did not care.

I wanted to get a small tattoo on my wrist for ash. An idea I have is his birth date and then the date he passed.

( inspo <3 ) ( also btw it would say 7 - 22 - 2006 to 2 - 27 - 2022 )

( inspo <3 )
( also btw it would say 7 - 22 - 2006 to 2 - 27 - 2022 )

So I got someone to do it for me. I got home expecting my mom to yell at me once she found out. But luckily when I got home she didn't notice.

I went up to my room and heard my phone vibrate. It was maddy.

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 🤍✨;

"Hey girl! I'm throwing a party
tonight and i know your going
through a lot so I wanna cheer you
up if I can! 🤍"

I smiled at the message but sighed softly not really wanted to come. But she was right I was going through q lot and I needed it.

𝐘/𝐍 💋;

"Heyyy! Yeah I'll try to make it
I'll probably see you tonight:)"

I put down my phone and decided to go. I mean how bad could it be? I got ready and did a light makeup. I didn't do to much.

I got to maddys and I was one if the first ones to get there. "Y/n you made it!" She said happily making both of us smile and hugged me.

"I'm glad I could." I continued to smile and we pulled away from the hug. "She looked down at my visible wrist and smiled lightly.

"Love the tattoo." She said, looking up at me, knowing what it meant. "Thank you." I smiled a bit bigger.