𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

y/k pov -

I was at javons and I was currently in the bathroom brushing my hair, getting ready for bed since javon suggested I should stay over and I obviously agreed to stay the night.

He walked into the bathroom as I continued to brush my hair and he wrapped his arms around me. "You have such long hair." He said with a small chuckle and I nodded, smiling.

"That's why it always takes forever to brush." I say as I smile and look at him in the mirror. He had small red / pink cheeks and he puts his chin on my shoulder getting comfortable as his arms were around me.

I put the brush down and smile as I continue to look at him in the mirror. "Done?" He asked and I shake my head. "Just one more thing." I say as I take a face mask packet off the bathroom counter.

"What the hell is that?" He asks as he pulls away and sits on the bathroom conter and I bend over, putting a bun in my hair. "Face mask." I simply say and stand up straight. "Want one?" I ask as I put a head band on to keep the extra hair out of my face.

"Sure why not." He shrugs and I smile. "Well luckily I have a extra one in my bag." I say as I walk into his room, grabbing the other face mask from my bag. I walk back into the bathroom, seeing javon putting a head band on.

I giggle, knowing he dosent need one. "Love, you don't need one." I say smiling as I take it off his head. "Why not?" He crosses his arms playfully and looks at me a bit confused. "Because you don't have that much hair so you don't need one."

I say with a small giggle as I open javons face mask. He chuckles, realizing that he dosent need one and I slowly put the face mask on him then on me.

He hops off the counter as I put mine on and looks at himself in the mirror. "We look so werid." He says pushing down the face mask lightly.

I giggle and nod a little. "Now we have to wait about 45 minutes until we can take this off so maybe we could watch a show in the meantime?" I ask and he nods.

"Of course." He says and we walk into his room. We sit on the bed and continue to watch the episode of shameless we were watching early. 10 minutes pass by and jaden knocks and comes in.

"Mom said that there's no scho-" he cut himself off by looking at us and he chuckled. "Okay, why do yall look like aliens?" He asked leaning on the door frame.

Me and javon both laughed a bit. "It's called a face mask you should try one." I say and jaden chuckles. "Well there's no school tomorrow, but you both are invited to my game tomorrow." He said giving us a playfully wink and we nodded. "We'll be there." Javon says as I nod.

I get back to watching the show and it's be 45 minutes so me and javon walk back to the bathroom and take the face masks off, putting them into the trash.

I rubbed in the extra stuff I on my face and I did the same for javon. He smiled and I could tell he was relaxed. "Someone's happy." I say and he nods as he kisses my cheek. I giggle and he sticks his tounge out as he pulls away from my cheek.

"What?" I ask. "I can taste the face mask." Me and him both laugh a bit and  go back into his room. I filmed a couple tiktoks with javon and I tried to do one with just myself but he wouldn't let me. It was cute.

Once I got done on my phone javon was on his, sitting at the edge of the bed so I went over to him and sat on his lap.
He put his phone down and looked at me, smiling and I smiled back kissing him softly.

After a while of us just talking and being cute he lays me down turns off the light, putting on his LED lights on red, low and we cuddled. Alot. But it was nice. We finshed the 9th season of shameless and talked for hours.