𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

𝐘/𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I have been friends with jayla since well forever I'd say. We tell each other everything and i just found out that I like one of her younger brothers.

That one being javon. We are really good friends but I honestly have always wanted to be more than friends. Like I said i found out like a week ago I actually have feelings for him.

But did I want to admit it? Hell no. Jayla was at her place and I was at mine so I decided to text her.

𝐘/𝐊 😋🤍:
Jaylaa!!
i think, i think
i like javon 🥲

I sent and waited for a response as I put my phone down putting on the show 'YOU'

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was hanging out in jaylas room talking to her until she got up to get something downstairs. I heard jaylas phone vibrate and saw it was y/k and I saw my name.

I read the message and looked at it a bit confused. Wait she likes me? I opened her phone and looked at the message I left her on open. Jayla walked in as I had her phone.

"Boy, what are you doing with my phone?" She asked as she walked over to me and grabbed her phone. I didn't say anything I was still in a slight shock. I did like her back but I didn't know she liked me.

"What?" She asked and looked at her phone, seeing what y/k sent. "Oooo" she said at put her phone down, sitting at the end of her bed. "I like her too.." I said softly.

"Well tell herr!!" She said and I looked at her. "But how?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Just tell her." She went back on her phone and texted y/k back.

𝐘/𝐊 😋🤍:
Jaylaa!!
i think, i think
i like javon 🥲

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 💪🤍:

he knows now.

She sent and I looked at her. "What did you text her?" I said going to my contacts, trying to find y/ks number. "That you know." She said and I looked at her. "Oh god." I said.

Luckily y/k lives down the street from me and I walked to my room getting dressed to go to her house.

After a minute and saying goodbye, I walked to y/ks and I knocked on the door a bit nervous. Her parents were never really home so I knew it was just her.

She came downstairs and looked at me. I new she was nervous. "Heyy.." I said softly. "I'm sorry I know you probably don-" I cut her off by wrapping my arms around her and kissing her softly.

She kissed back and we both smiled as we pulled away. "I like you too okay?" I said and he nodded with a small smile. "I can tell." She smiled and u walked in, going up into her room.

We finshed the season of 'YOU' and eat popcorn while, slightly cuddling. We didn't really know how too. But after the last episode of the second season I looked at her and kissed her forehead softly.

"I probably gotta head home soon but I'll see you tomorrow." I said and she nodded slightly with a smile. "Okay." I walked out after a minute and came home, smiling.

"Why so smilely?" Jaden asked as he was on the couch. "Nothing." I said and jayla walked downstairs. "Because he told y/k he liked her." She said with a small smile and I rolled my eyes.

"How cute." He said jokingly and then mom walked in. "Really? You told her?" Mom asked and jayla sat at the counter. "Yesssss" jayla said I smiled a little with a small nod.