𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 ? - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Me and my family decided to go on a beach trip and it was a three week trip. The hole time I was there all I wanted was my boyfriend but he couldn't come. He had a boxing match that he couldn't miss so he wasn't able to come.

I was in the hotel room with my younger sister madi, she had already fallen asleep but I just couldn't seem to get comfortable or just be able to fall asleep. I groaned as I still couldn't get comfortable in bed.

I looked at the clock that was on the night stand and sighed as it said 12:34 am. Knowing javon, he was probably awake but I didn't want to wake him up if he was a sleep.

I grabbed my phone anyway and decided to text him. I missed him. Alot.

𝐘/𝐍/𝐍 <3
hey, lovely, you up?

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 <3
hey, angle, yeah and I'm
surprised you're up-

𝐘/𝐍/𝐍 <3
really you're surprised?
but yeah, u couldn't sleep

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 <3
I'm sorryy ☹

𝐘/𝐍/𝐍 <3
dont apologize, it's out of you're
control. I just miss youu <3

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 <3
i miss you too, more than
you can imagine

𝐘/𝐍/𝐍 <3
welp. Excited for you're boxing
match tomorrow? Wish I could
be there

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 <3
yeah I definitely am and me too.
Wish my biggest cheerleader would
be there <3

𝐘/𝐍/𝐍 <3
hey, i may not be there in person
butttt I'm always you're
biggest cheerleader :)

And we talked and talked tell me both got tired we both fell asleep on the phone. I woke up to madi jumping on my bed yelling. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake uppp!" She said as she jumped.

I groaned and sat up a bit, rubbing. "Whattttt?" I asked, tiredly and my hair in my face. "Today's the day we leave. Remember?" She asked me and I looked at her. "Wait- really?"

I asked in a bit of shock. I didn't think we were leaving today. I might make it to javons boxing match. I already had my stuff packed up and all I needed to do was get dressed and ready.

I didn't really unpack when we came. I brushed my hair out, put little mascara and blush on then got dressed. It was only a two hour drive from where we lived to where we were staying.

Anyways we all got in the car and we only had about 15 more minutes left in the car. I asked my parents to drop me off at were his match was when we first got in the car and that's what they did.

"Sorry we can't stay but good luck!" My mom said from the passenger seat. "It's fine, I know he'll do great." I smiled and grabbed my purse as I got out the car. My dad rolled down his window and madis and they both waved.

"Byeeee!" We all said as they drove off. I smiled and walked in to see jayla with jaden. "Y/n!!" Jayla said and we walked over to each other and hugged. "Jaylaa!" I said and smiled as we hugged. "What are you doing here?"

Jayla asked with a small chuckle. "I got the dates wrong and apparently we were supposed to come today not tomorrow." I smiled and looked at jaden and jayla. "Were just glad you're here." Jaden said and I smiled.

"Javons about to go up if you wanna go see him for a second." Jayla said and I nodded. "Okay ill be back. Save me a seat pleaseee!" I said as I walked off to the back were javon was."Helloo?" I said as I looked around and saw javon.

He turned around and looked at me. "Surprise?" I said and giggled a bit "Y/n!" He ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled bigger than I have probably ever have. "You made it." He said softly and rubbed my back into the hug.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said and kissed his cheek softly. "C'mon, give me a proper kiss." He said with a small chuckle and I giggled softly. "Your wish is my command." I said smiling and kissed him.

"Next up is javon wanna waltonnn." The announcer called out. We pulled away quickly. "Love you, good luck!" I said loud enough that he could hear me and he smiled.

( time skip because I don't know that much about boxing 💅🏼 )

Javon won of course and he walked over to use after signing autographs and taking pictures. "You did so great." I said as he walked over to me and kissed my cheek. He put his arms around my waist and we stood there in comfortable silence.

"Thank you for coming.. and watching me play. Means alot.." he said somewhat out of breath and I smiled. "Like I said I wouldn't miss it but let's chill out for a minute. I can tell your out of breath."

I said and let him sit down. Jayla, jaden, daelo, dj and jessica walked over and congratulated him and so on. It was nice being with him again. After everyone left besides the waltons and me. Me and javon just kinda cuddled in the seats.

I missed being in his arms. I'm glad im in them again.