𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐃 - 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘

𝐘/𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

It was 7:45 am and me and ashtray were cuddled in bed but we got interpreted by my alarm for school. I got my period a couple days ago and i had no motivation to go to school today.

My alarm went off and ashtray woke up to it. He got up and looked at me still half way asleep. "What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes and I just layed there with my eyes closed. "Too early." I mumbled.

He yawned and got up, getting ready and dressed. Me on the other hand was still in bed with a pillow up against my stomach to help with the cramps. Dosnet really help but ut works a bit.

"Y/k, we ganna be late." He said and I shook my head. "I don't wanna go love.." I said softly, still in the same position and my eyes still closed.

He sighed and I whined a bit as my cramps got worse. "Come back to bed.." I said softly. He was already once I asked and he too his jacket off. He put his arms around me from the back and put his hands on my stomach.

He kissed my neck softly, ( again not in a sexual way ) and rubbed his thumb up and down gently on my stomach. "Better?" He asked and I nodded lightly.

He couldn't see it but I had a huge smile and was blushing like crazy. More butterflys and more as his thumb moved up and down. "I love you.." I said softly and he nodded softly.

"I love you most.." he said with a small smile as we cuddled. After a few hours I new I had to change my pad so I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. 'I hope I didn't wake ash' I thought as I did my business in the bathroom.

I walked back out and he was still sleeping peacefully. It was absolutely adorable so I grabbed my phone quietly off the night stand and took a picture of him.

He woke up after I took the picture and I hid my phone behind my back. "What you hiding?" He noticed as he slowly  sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Nothing." I said and he chuckled lightly.

"Whatever you say." He said and I put my phone down without realizing the photo was showing. "Imma be in the kitchen." I said and he nodded.

I walked to the kitchen, getting a bowl and a spoon. He walked out of his room and was holding my phone. "What is this?" He asked and I giggled as I saw the photo on my phone.

"It's just a photo that i love if you." I said as I pored the cereal in my bowl. He smiled a bit and put my phone down on the counter before putting his arms around my waist.

"Your lucky I love you." He said as I poured the milk in the bowl and i smiled. "I love you too." I said and turned around, facing him and kissing his cheek.