three: let's go time traveling

▂▂▂▂▂ act one , chapter three
LET'S GO TIME TRAVELING
Star City , 2016 ▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂ act one , chapter threeLET'S GO TIME TRAVELINGStar City , 2016 ▂▂▂▂▂

❝i might not be important yet, but i can be. i wanna be.❞

WITH HIS HAND on a lever, Rip thrust the mechanism forward, which, as a result, thrust the Waverider further above the clouds, the ship still shaking crazily. Due to the movements, Elle closed her eyes, trying to take deep breaths so she wouldn't have a panic attack right now as with one final push, the Waverider going faster than it ever had since the crew had been onboard, the vessel was plunged into nothing as it traveled through time. 

Elle could feel her stomach doing flips, and it was an absolute miracle that she hadn't thrown up on Ray by this point. Her ears were popping louder than they ever did when she traveled to the mountains, which was followed by a piercing ringing in her ear. But before she or anyone else knew it, they were in 1975, and the Waverider was landing smoothly, hidden in an open grass space shielded by trees.

As soon as she felt the ship settle onto solid ground again, Elle threw her safeguards up and breathed a deep sigh of relief — she hadn't died yet. Ray did the same thing; only he stood up. However, Elle's attention was snatched when Rory leaned to the side, away from everyone, and vomited all over the floor, Elle's nose crinkling in disgust.

Unbeknownst to everyone else, Elle could not hear a single thing coming out of anyone's mouth as she watched Rip lift his safeguard and Ray hilariously fall to the ground. She had figured out Rip had begun talking as he looked towards Ray and then Stein, Elle assuming the older man had spoken. All she could do was watch as the Brit went up to him, waving his hand in front of the Professor's face as Elle did with Jefferson earlier. Rip then traveled over to her, wondering if she was alright, and that's when Elle finally let out a loud yell, not like it was loud to her, though.

"WHAT?" She called out very audibly, Sara moving to cover her ears at the fact.

Elle's ears started ringing again, and that's when some of her hearing came back as she heard Rip faintly say. "Deafness can happen as well. Can you hear me, Ms. Anders?"

"Kinda!" Elle shouted an octave below her voice level from before. She shook her head and pressed her pointer fingers in her ears to get the ringing to stop; luckily, it vanished easily, and Elle wiped her hands on her shirt.

"I can't believe you roofied me," she heard Jefferson say before the man stood up, looking at Rip, who had found his way to the console. "Hey, I want to go home."

"Good news, then. 2016 will be around in, uh, forty-one years," uttered Rip before glancing at Elle, Sara, Snart, and Rory — the troublemakers, of course. "Now, you four, feel free to make yourselves comfortable back here on the ship, while the rest of you are coming with me to find Professor Boardman."