Midnight Suns Part 6: FINALE

This chapter was inspired by the comic run named Nick Fury's Secret War. Not to be confused with the actual Secret Wars.

2:30AM

Upon arriving in Transia, each of them took on the roles they were assigned to do. They took up a strategic position in the center of the town. Wanda used her telepathic abilities to clear the town of any civilians while Blade and Doctor Strange went over to Elsa's home just a few miles west of Transia. It was usually the meeting place for all monster hunters, but now she transformed it into her home. (*Watch Werewolf by Night*)

It was a cold night with the mist covering everything further than a few feet away. Elsa was always a night owl, but now with her newfound abilities thanks to the blood stone, she doesn't need much sleep at all. She was sitting in front of a fireplace inside her home, reading a book when she heard a knock on the door. She looked at the door in confusion and ignored it. But after the knocking continued, she shouted from irritation.

Elsa: Get lost!

Blade: Elsa Bloodstone?

Elsa: Sorry, wrong residence. Now go away! It's almost 3AM in the bloody morning!

Doctor Strange: Elsa. My name is Doctor Stephen Strange and we need your help.

There was a silence for a moment, then Elsa opened the door.

Elsa: Doctor Strange... What brings you here so early in the morning? And how do you know who I am?

She looks at Blade.

Elsa: Blade? I thought you were dead.

Blade: Well what a disappointment that must be to you. Also, what made you think I was dead?

Elsa: Maybe because I haven't seen or heard from you in years. Look, what happened back then... It's all in the past. But the fact that you're here with Doctor Strange tells me everything I need to know.

Blade: So you're not mad at me for... You know.

Elsa: Oh I am still mad. But only the foolish hold grudges.

She stood aside to invite them in.

Doctor Strange: I appreciate your hospitality but we do not really have the time for coffee.

Elsa looked at Strange with intrigue.

Elsa: Do enlighten me.

Blade: To make it quick, we have reason to believe that a very powerful being that was trapped inside the blood stone for millions of years is sending zombies from another universe to attack our world. We think his goal might be to possibly destroy the blood stone, and he will decimate the entire planet to get his hands on it.

Elsa: So that's what it takes for you to show up again? After all these years?

Doctor Strange: If he manages to escape his confinement, he could destroy the entire world and wreak havoc on the natural order. He could disrupt all of reality with his presence.