Chapter 11: Tragedy

Universe-199999
Wanda's Island

The birds were singing, the sun was shining and the animals around the Island roamed free in peace

The birds were singing, the sun was shining and the animals around the Island roamed free in peace. There were no predators, even the fierce T-Rex had a plant-based diet. Paradise on Earth. On this paradise, one single cabin stood all alone in the middle of the large Island. Inside the cabin was none other than Wanda and Vision. After three long years, Wanda finally found a glimmer of hope. After reuniting with her long thought deceased lover, Vision, she finally had hope for her future. As always, expecting nothing less from the good-hearted innocent soul that is Vision, he decided to cook her the most delicious dish Wanda has ever tasted, trying to make up for lost time.

Wanda and Vision's reunion was quickly interrupted when purple cracks began appearing all around the Island, the same purple cracks that formed during the "Statue of Liberty incident". Figures started to appear out of the cracks revealing to be some of Kang's forces, they were TVA soldiers equipped with very technologically advanced armor and weapons given to them by Kang. With them there were advanced tanks, drones and aircraft.

Kang finished his attack on Chronopolis, but he decided to wait before personally coming to this universe since he had other plans.

Wanda and Vision took a long time before noticing the cracks. After a very long while, they finally went outside and looked to the sky, they knew something was not right.

Wanda: What's happening?

Vision: I have no idea. But I have a bad feeling.

Vision wanted to fly into the sky to observe the situation so that they can know what was going on.

Vision: Stay here please.

Wanda: Wait, Vision...

Wanda was too afraid to let Vision go, they didn't know what the danger was but she could not take the chance and let him die in front of her once again. But she knew he would not listen, so she just took small gasps for air and grabbed Vision's hands.

Wanda: Please be careful. I can't lose you again. I can't.

Vision kissed her on her forehead, knowing full well what must be going on inside her head right now.