Chapter 20: CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS

The Watcher: Among the many misconceptions humanity holds dear, is the fallacy that all beings are created equal. In truth, there are those who are greater, they are called heroes. But even among heroes there are different echelons. Beings of the purest will who can ultimately save the multiverse. They are called Paragons.

While all of the heroes were fighting the battle of their lives, the incursion was slowly decimating both universe-199999 and universe-838.

Meanwhile the entire multiverse was on the edge of a precipice. The multiversal war was in full effect. Every version of Kang was everywhere causing madness, conquering universe after universe and causing incursions left and right. But amidst the multiversal chaos, there existed an alliance of Kangs that came together under the leadership of the original Kang and his council. They possessed an army that could wipe out entire civilizations in a blink of an eye. They came to know about The Watcher's plan to stop them, so they sent their servants, other Kangs, and lent them their unimaginably large army to thwart The Watcher's plan.

Universe-96283
New York

This universe is where the original Spider-Man lives (Played by Tobey Maguire)

The villains that were cured in the Statue of Liberty event was brought to this universe in present time, so Norman Osborn (Green Goblin), Dr. Otto Octavius (Doctor Octopus) and Sandman all returned to this universe. (*Spider-Man: No Way Home*)

A version of Kang and the forces lent to him by the council, began laying waste to New York. Spider-Man, Sandman, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus and the entire military did everything they possibly could to try and stop the invasion, but to no avail. They all fought to their last breath, but Kang was too powerful.

Spider-Man was kneeling on the ground, trying to get back up. His mask was torn to shreds and he had cuts and bruises everywhere on his face and body. Kang stood in front of him with his arms behind his back. Spider-Man coughed up blood from his lungs and he looked Kang straight in his glowing eyes with courage and determination.

 Spider-Man coughed up blood from his lungs and he looked Kang straight in his glowing eyes with courage and determination