Chapter 13: The Prophecy

Universe-199999
Westview

It's been three years since Wanda trapped Agatha inside her own mind, trapped in a personality named Agnes

It's been three years since Wanda trapped Agatha inside her own mind, trapped in a personality named Agnes. During those three years, she slowly began glitching and twitching to a point where she couldn't even grab the remote to turn the TV on. Her mind could not take the toll. After a long time, she lost nearly all motor functions. She luckily had neighbors that would take care of her. Every now and then the Agnes personality would creep through, as if everything was fine. Then she would sit on the couch, twitching. Almost none of the residents bothered to go near her.

As she was sitting on the couch, she hears a knock on the door. Her neck quickly moves sideways as she looks at the door. Then suddenly the Agnes personality reappears and a big smile forms on her face and she eerily shouts in excitement.

Agnes: Visitors! I wonder who it might be!?

She couldn't stand up to open the door.

Doctor Strange: Agatha Harkness, my name is Doctor Stephen Strange. May we come in?

There was completely silence for a moment and she suddenly twitches again.

Agnes: Doctor? Hahahaha there's a Doctor on my front porch!

Magneto looks at Strange in confusion, Strange raises one eyebrow slightly while looking at him as to tell him that Agatha may have gone crazy. Clea stands next to Wanda who stands behind them. Wanda is still shaking a bit and she still hasn't said a single word ever since Vision turned to dust while she was holding him in her arms. Wanda's eyes are tired with purple bags forming all around them. Her eyes are blood red from tears, she looks tired and completely done. Clea walks forward and kicks the door in. They see Agatha sitting on the couch. They walk inside and stand in front of her.

Agnes: You don't look like a doctor.

Agatha notices Wanda standing behind Strange and Magneto. She twitches again and becomes extremely excited, she hasn't seen her in three years.

Agnes: Wanda! The best neighbor in the world! I'm so happy to see you! Where have you been!?

Suddenly Agatha's expression changes after she glitches again, as if she was not just happy a second ago. She's far gone again and she twitches uncontrollably. Magneto looks at Strange once again.

Magneto: So this was your plan? Some crazy woman that has some serious mental health issues?

Clea had telepathic abilities so she was able to sense the magic that was trapping Agatha inside her own mind.