Midnight Suns Part 1: Terror in Transia

Transia

It's fifteen minutes to 3 in the morning, in a small desolate town in Transia. The mist is hanging in the air and the moon is nowhere to be seen. After all these years of fighting, he really thought he's seen it all. From world wars to ancient Egyptian rulers to aliens and conquerors from the future... But this... This is something else entirely. As he hid behind a broken car, taking out a cigarette, he looked at Ghost Rider fighting a horde of zombies in front of him.

Wolverine: Hey, Ghosty... Would you mind... You know... Forgot my lighter.

Ghost rider turned his head and looked at him indifferently. Then he burned up Wolverine's cigarette by looking at it.

Wolverine: Hey! What the heck!

Logan was then suddenly ambushed by hordes of zombies from behind.

He sliced through them with his metal claws but more kept coming.

Wolverine: I can't even catch one second to have a smoak!

He started to scream in rage and charged toward them.

Wolverine: RRRRRRAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

He raged through the hordes of Zombies. One by one they fell to the ground, but there was no sign that they were getting any lesser in numbers.

A few feet away from him, Blade was standing back to back with Moon Knight, fighting off another horde.

Blade: There are too many of them!

Moon Knight: This is getting ridiculous.

Elsa Bloodstone and The Punisher were standing on top of two separate roofs, gunning down as many zombies as possible while fending off the ones who were climbing up to kill them.

The Punisher: I can't believe this is how I'm gonna die... Zombies. Freakin superpowered zombies!

Elsa Bloodstone: As long as we keep the fight here, we can prevent these bloody lifeless parasites from infecting the rest of the world. We just need to somehow close that portal!

Doctor Strange was surrounded, trying to send as many as possible to the mirror dimension, but some of them kept coming back since some are sorcerers themselves. A few feet away from him, Wanda Maximoff cleared with ease as the zombies tried to attack her from all sides. She combined her extremely fast reflexes and combat skills with her cosmic power to kill them off one by one. Agatha was in the air, hitting them with her purple magic from above.

In the far distance, the glowing eyes of The Watcher was faintly visible, looking down upon them.

The Watcher: (Narrating) I know what you're thinking. How did this happen? How did we get here? Well, to do that, I have to take you way back to a whole different universe. You all probably know the story. Some time ago, I showed you a universe where Janet Van Dyne encountered a virus when she got stuck in the Quantum Realm.