The Trailer

PART 1: AVENGERS: INCURSION WAR

Avengers: Incursion War ✅ Phase 6
Fading Away (prequel short) ✅ Phase 4
The Midnight Suns short ✅ Phase 6
Scarlet Witch: Time Runs Out ✏Phase 7
Avengers: Secret Wars ⏳ Phase 7

Potential sequels ⏳ Phase 8

This saga will consist of various books that connect to each other which forms a whole mini saga. After Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness, I was inspired to write the most accurate next Avengers installment, but with my own added twists of what I want from the next Avengers movie while also adding a lot of heart and soul. I spent some time compiling various fan theories, leaks, speculations, rumors and fan wishes throughout the internet about what would be the next big overarching narrative and what would happen in it. After doing that, I took inspiration from those plus several comics to create this event. This is Avengers 5: Incursion War.

I Spent almost 5 hours creating this fantastic trailer. I tried keeping the context of my story while also not revealing too much of the actual plot. Nearly everything in this trailer really happens in the book.

The following projects tie into this story in a very big way:
Wandavision
Loki Season 1
What if Season 1
Spider-Man: No Way Home
Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania gives you a lot more insight about Kang so it is recommended to watch that too, although this book was written before that film released.

Note: Mutants are very important in this story. Mutants are basically super-powered humans that had an evolution in their DNA. The X-Men are mutants.

This story has a very beautiful soundtrack score, it is advised to read this story through a browser in order to play the soundtracks in the beginning of each chapter while reading it. It elevates the entire story to a whole nother level.