Chapter 4: He Who Destroys

The Watcher: After Loki went back to the TVA, it was different. No one remembers him and this time it was run by Kang himself. This was another TVA that was created by the original Kang who somehow survived the previous multiversal war. He spent years outside the timeline building a TVA that would ensure total conquest of the multiverse. Instead of pruning timelines with reset charges, this TVA used devices that would prevent any incursions from happening on a specific universe in order for Kang to conquer it without causing its destruction. That way, Kang could conquer universe after universe without any incursions taking place. Loki and Sylvie reconnected and they spent days trying to find a solution to this looming multiversal war, only to find that it is inevitable. Kang finally discovered the timeline where he originally came from, your timeline (Universe-199999). He immediately prepared his forces to invade because not only was it the timeline he originally came from, it is the timeline where the being who defeated him lives. The being that erased the multiverse and changed reality so that mutants never existed.

Kang is sitting on his throne observing infinite timelines on a holographic computer.

Kang: (Talks to a TVA soldier) Ready the armada... It's time. I've finally found the being that destroyed the previous multiverse. After all these years, I will get my revenge and take back what is rightfully mine.

TVA Soldier: (Puts his arm on his chest and bows his head) It will be done your majesty.

The Watcher: Loki and Sylvie came to the conclusion that this being may be used by Kang to ensure total multiversal conquest, so they followed Kang into the quantum realm, a realm which Kang used to travel the multiverse, so that they can go to our timeline and search for this being. Meanwhile Ant-Man and The Wasp also found themselves in the quantum realm after receiving a distress signal from one of its inhabitants, calling for rescue. Ant-Man and The Wasp found these inhabitants in a city called Chronopolis, also called Quantumania by some, a city in the quantum realm. The inhabitants that sent a distress signal turned out to be The Fantastic Four of your Universe designated as 199999(MCU), a family of superheroes that mysteriously vanished in the 1960's. Later turned into myth and urban legend. It is revealed that they accidentally went into the quantum realm and was stuck there ever since, but to them, only a couple of hours have passed since their disappearance. After Kang and his forces arrived in the quantum realm, he discovered this city and went there to conquer it before going to his next target which was Universe-199999(MCU). A war broke loose between Chronopolis and Kang's forces. Loki and Sylvie found themselves dragged into this fight to stop this Kang from going to conquer universe-199999. Ant-Man, The Wasp, Loki, Sylvie and The Fantastic Four then joined forces with the inhabitants of Chronopolis to defend the city.

(Note, what you read above is my version of how Loki Season 2 and Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania would end, they would meet each other in the quantum realm and it would end before the battle begins. This story is obviously going to turn out way differently in the actual MCU)

The Quantum Realm
Chronopolis

The Quantum Realm Chronopolis