Chapter 5: Doomed if you do, doomed if you don't

The Dark Dimension

Doctor Doom follows Doctor Strange and Clea through the dark dimension

Doctor Doom follows Doctor Strange and Clea through the dark dimension. They stop running and turn around to confront him.

Doctor Strange: Listen here Darth Vader, I really don't have time for this

Doctor Doom: Now that is something we can agree on, there is no time for this. Our universes are on the verge of collapsing in on each other.

Doctor Doom summons lightning from his hands and he directs it towards Strange. Strange blocks it with his magical shield, the lightning is so powerful it pushes Doctor Strange back and it starts to break the shield apart. Clea jumps toward Doctor Doom with her sword but he swats her away like a fly, she stands up and does it again, he tries to block her but suddenly she teleports behind him and stab him in the shoulder. She teleports in front of him and summons a giant fist and she punches him with a blow to the head so big it created a shockwave. But Doom did not even move.

Doctor Doom: My turn.

He blasts clea with a green energy blast, she blocked it with a forcefield just in time but the blasts sent her flying through the air but she lands on one foot with one knee on the ground with her sword pegged into the ground. Doom uses his telekinesis to lift giant rocks the size of a truck from underneath the surface and he starts to throw it towards them. Clea slices through the rocks with her purple energy sword and Doctor Strange summons a giant hand that catches a rock and he throws it back at Doom. Doom reaches out with his hand and disintegrates the rock into million little pieces and then continues to throw rocks at them. Doctor Strange then turns each rock into water, he uses the water to create a whirling vortex lifting Doom up while he is turned round and round by the water. Doctor Doom creates a giant burst of energy turning the water into vapor. Clea uses the vapor to her advantage since Doom can't see her in the mist. She jumps from his right side and cuts part of his armor clean off. She tries to mess with his mind with her telepathic abilities but because of Doom's indomitable will, she is unable to.

Doctor Doom: I can sense what you're trying to do, you can try all day. It will never work. I am DOOM!

Doctor Doom's telepathic resistance caused Clea to fall to the ground in agony from a giant headache. Doctor Strange creates an illusion of hundreds of projections of himself standing all around Doom. Strange then uses that to his advantage to fly above Doom without him noticing, he flies from above Doctor Doom's head and he tackles him into the mirror dimension.