Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret.

Start from the beginning

He was talking to himself as no one was even around but saying things out loud it was easier to process. He looks at his phone before turning on the incognito and searching for one of his favourite series.

Paw patrol

The moment he would see the little pups his mood always felt better. As he continued to watch, he could feel how his body becomes to relax. His moods started to changes and he could feel himself getting the energy he needs to get out of his bed.

He takes a shower, the warm water running over his small body, as he mind slowly drift of to the a playground.

He gets himself ready as he decided to walk towards one, he wasn't in the mood to really play but he loved to see parents with their children. It was everything he never had and wanted to have so badly.

As he was starting over at the group of children with their parents, he could feel some eyes on him but after a small while some little boy came up to him. Without saying anything he took Yoongi hand and drag him on the playground.

Firstly, Yoongi wanted to pull his hand back as he didn't want people to get the wrong idea. But the boy wasn't letting go.

"Play with me." He says with a big smile on his face as he drag Yoongi in one of the playing castles.

Slowly time go by and Yoongi was having a blest, feeling how he enjoyed the people who are just as old as his mentally state on the moment.

He was playing and suddelely he felt a pair of known eyes on his. He looks around trying to find out who was looking at him as he saw his only hyung standing there with another man his ages.

From one moment to the other, Yoongi wasn't in the mood to play anymore, his whole mentally state changed within a second.

He turns around back to the kids he had been playing tag and all other things with and said his goodbye to them as he walks towards the two man, he could feel Jin looking confused while the unknown friend was smiling weirdly.

"You don't even like children." Jin says.
"That is not true." Yoongi says in his defend not wanting to come over weird or wrong.

"Oh let me introduce you, I don't think you ever met Chan." Jin says turning letting the two man meet.
"Hi I am Yoongi." He says and he bows lightly, while Chan does the same thing.
"What where you doing here?" Jin asks as the three of them started to walk.
"Just clearing my head, when a boy came to me asking if I wantend to play." Yoongi says. "Is your acting job already over where is Tae?"
'Yeah, we filmed our scenes for today and Taehyung went to some friends so me and Chan, who is also part of the cast thought we could just chill a bit." Jin says, Chan is not saying a word he just keeps looking at Yoongi with a weird expression on his face.

As the three are back to their house they walk inside and Jin says he will get something to drink for them and leave the other two in the room with each other. Just as Chan was going with his hand towards Yoongi, the phone of Chan started to ring and Jin walks in.

"Chan speaking." He says. "Excuse you? Are you for real? I can't go home now?"

The conversation continues for a little while as Yoongi and Jin are just looking at each other.
"Someone broke down my front door." Chan says angry. "I cant go home, I need to rent a room."
"No you don't, I am sure nobody mind if you stay here for a little while." Jin says.
"You sure?" Chan asks looking at Yoongi, now with a different smile.
"yeah right?" Jin says looking at Yoongi waiting for a responds. Yoongi get the chills as the man is looking at him, but he doesn't understand why.
"Of course, he is more than welcome." Yoongi says, Chan thanks them.