"But why do you have to let me keep misunderstanding things like that? Besides, you obviously called someone to confirm before you came here right?. I thought you were calling for help but didn't you?"

"It was the bank that called. I just confirmed the remaining balance of the demo account, and the reason why I left it misunderstand, is because I like that look . "

"Like the face of a fool ? " I frowned and shook my head.

"It is the appearance that does not pay attention to the face and tries to ask and urge the opponent. In the past, you always lowered himself and bowed before others. However, when Mr. Lee appeared with the image of the photographer. You jumped out and cursed, but you laughed again and raised your voice to argue."

"You did a good job." He looked down at me with a small smile.

"I used to use this thick face to ask for help. Before, but... have i always been so cowardly all this time ? "

I didn't answer, but even so, He had a bitter smile on his face.

"Right ? Cowardly, I can only bow my head... "

Knock knock

After a knock on the door, I was called outside to start taking pictures. As soon as I got up from my seat , the manager also stood up , his voice was back to normal , said in a low voice .

"Thank you . "

Turning to look, I saw his smiling face .

"For believing in me..... "

'Manager Choi is the only person I can trust.'

I didn't think it was necessary to say this answer from the bottom of my heart, so I grabbed the doorknob without saying anything, and heard a question again.

"Ahem...So what the hell did you ask that person after all ? "

"Nothing special."

"I see......"

Yes....Nothing special....

{「"What do I gain by having you?"」}

{"Sometimes I'll let you punch me a few times. Oh, and there's no refund".}

{「"That's fun. But, I don't want to"」}

{ " Why ? " }

{「"Well, because I have more trouble than that. To be honest you are not very interesting, I mean, I will still invest in you for making me laugh so much. First of all I will believe in your future and give you the deposit , you can raise your self-worth so I'll be more interested in you. You shouldn't assume that. If you don't want your useless body to be eaten away. "」}

{「 "So what do you want as a deposit?"」}

{"You. How much influence do you have over the agency?..."}

{「" More than you think . "」}

{ " Then get an employee to be disciplined. " }

{「' Who ? '」}

{"Choi Deukpal. My Manager.... " }

Click. Snap.

The sound of the camera taking pictures was so loud that it could reach the ceiling. A bright light fell from above on my head. All eyes turned to me at once. A crowd of people stirred. Again the sound of the equipment being moved, the snapping sound of the camera snapping. And author Lee's voice directs me.

"Lower your chin ! "

Snap.

"Lean a little and look at me ! "