Chloe= Absolutely.

Shizu (*sighs*) = (These children.)

Chief= I apologize on my comrade's behalf. Please forgive his foolish mistake.

At this Souei let the lizardman go.

Souei= Sorry. It wasn't my objective to threaten anyone. But if anyone disrespects my master. I will not forgive them.

Chief was impressed by the strong words of Souei. He knew if he wouldn't had stopped him that lizardman would have been dead.

Chief= (This offer is good. I don't have any reason to refuse. But...) Souei was your name wasn't it, I wish to meet your master, Rimuru Tempest.

Souei= Ok. In a few days we will meet you here. However, make sure not to engage in battle until then.

Chief= Understood.

After this Souei left and the chief felt relieved as now there was hope. He gathered everyone. And told them that in a few days, powerful reinforcements will join them, until then no one is allowed to fight the orcs because whoever dies and will be eaten will become their strength. At this all the soldiers cheered in agreement.

Ryota= Now that's what I am talking about. He really is an amazing chief.

Velzard= He is smart. He knew that they alone can't win, and they need the help, and he told everyone why they should not engage with the orcs.

Gazel= He is a brave and intelligent chief makes sense why he has reigned for so long.

Rimuru= Yeah, he really is. Ever since the formation of jura tempest federation. He has been handling the lizardmen section flawlessly.

Souka= If only Gabiru hadn't ruined everything.

Shizu= What do you mean?

Hinata= You remember sensei when last time we saw that. Gabiru had decided to overthrow the chief.

Shizu= Yeah. So does that mean that he will take control before the meeting between Rimuru-san and the chief.

Souka= See for yourself.

While the lizardmen are taking care of some orcs who have managed to get there. Gabiru returns he meets the chief and asks why they are defending, they are the proud lizardmen, why are they not attacking and why are they asking others for help. After saying this he called his comrades to come and arrested the chief, chief's daughter and anyone who was loyal to him and himself became the chief.

Milim= You really were an idiot, you had to ruin everything.

Dagruel= I am surprised that after all of this Rimuru even took you in.

Shuna= Well Rimuru-sama does have a very big heart.

Rimuru= He was extremely sorry for the trouble he had caused and at that time Souka also came. She said that their father requests that I give him a chance, so I decided why not.

Alice= So he only became your subordinates because of his sister.

Kenya= Yeah, I was thinking how he can be allowed into tempest after what he had done.

Ramiris= Now it makes sense.

After taking control he gave orders to attack the approaching orcs. However, Gabiru didn't knew about the effects of [Starved] so even in their attack they killed many orcs. The orcs ate the corpses and became stronger by this point their strength was on the level of ogres. Still by using the marshes against the orcs they were winning until one lizardman died and he was consumed. Because of which every single could now easily walk in the marshes. And now Gabiru and his soldiers were in trouble.