Chapter 19. Perfect Timing

Author's Note

I attempted to write from Loki's point of view but...well...you'll see...please don't abandon me forever...sorry, I pulled an all-nighter writing this, I literally have no sleep...that could have to do with the pic I chose...this chapter should be interesting :3

"Come on Bruce, I have to know!" Tony whined. "I don't think it will be good for him, if you ask about it." Bruce said, for what must have been the hundredth time that day. "but, I've waited for a week, and we have gotten no where with the battery." Bruce shook his head and handed Tony a wrench. Tony eyed it, then sighed and took it from him. "I don't like to be handed things." He mumbled, slightly resembling a toddler. Bruce suppressed a laugh. Tony worked for a moment before dropping the wrench and throwing his hands up. "I'm going to ask him with or without you." Bruce called after trying to stop him, but ended up joining him, Tony could be very persuasive.

They knocked on Loki's door, but didn't get a response. Tony knocked again "Loki?" He called. They heard a grumble, from inside, and a clearly annoyed Loki answer "what!" Bruce and Tony looked at each other. "We had a question, can we come in?" Bruce asked. They heard a short bit of a mumbled conversation before Loki replied "I'll be out in a minuet." The annoyance was still very present in his voice. A few moments later Loki came through the door, shutting it behind him, and glaring at the both of them. His eye's seemed to glow, a whole new shade of green as shifted his gaze from one of the men to the other. "well?" He asked, growing more impatient by the moment. "um, we wanted to know what power your scepter ran on." Bruce said, feeling very shy. Loki opened his mouth to respond, but couldn't get anything to come out. He closed his mouth, and covered it with his hand, taking a deep breath. He replied with great, fake, composure "it ran off an infinity stone, is that all?" Tony shifted "What's an infinity stone?" He asked, and Loki rolled his eyes "Ask Thor." He said, and went back in his room, shutting (and locking) the door behind him.

Neither Bruce, or Tony spoke, until they knew they were out of earshot from Loki's room, then all it took was a look from the other, and they each burst out laughing. "what was that about?" Tony asked, in between laughs . Bruce shook his head "I don't know, he was probably with Lillian or something." Tony laughed harder "that was so weird, he's usually sarcastic, overly polite or just downright depressed....I don't even know what that was!" They straightened up, working out the last of their laughs, "I guess we should go find Thor." Tony chuckled "yeah, do you know where he is?" Bruce nodded "He's usually on the roof, or in his room." "okay, we'll check his room first." "okay." Bruce agreed, and they started towards his room.

Loki POV

I leaned in, and our lips met. It started at a light kiss, but quickly grew into more. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I placed my hands on her hips, to steady myself. Her tongue danced across my lips, and I smirked, parting them to let her in. She always was very dominate. I trailed my hand up her back, resting it on the back of her head. A knock came at the door. "Just ignore it." I whispered, reconnecting our lips, almost as quickly as they detached. Another knock came, louder this time, and Tony's (currently infuriating) voice came from the other side. "Loki?" I made a noise closer to an animal growling, then anything else. Lillian giggled "Just see what he wants, I'll wait" She whispered. "What?" I hollered to him, and took Lillian's lips in my mine again. "We had a question, can we come in?" It was Bruce's voice now. "can't I just tell them to go away?" I asked, and brought my mouth to her neck. She giggled more "no, just see what they want and come back." I sighed "okay." I kissed her once more and stood up "I'll be out in a minuet." I used magic to fix my appearance, and left the room.

I shut the door behind me, and looked between them. What are they waiting for, I kind of have more important things to attend to. "well?" I asked, growing more impatient with each look they 'snuck' to each other out of their obvious uncomfort. Bruce finally spoke up "um, we wanted to know what power your scepter ran on." Really, that's what you made me leave for?! I opened my mouth to say something, but realized i would undoubtedly regret it and shut my mouth, placing my hand over it, and taking a deep breath to calm myself. I put on the best 'calm' face I could and replied with "It ran off an infinity stone, is that all?" Tony looked up at me "What's an infinity stone?" I rolled my eyes and turned back to my door "Ask Thor." I said, and slipped back into my room, locking the door behind me. I smirked at her, and climbed back on my bed. I Knelt in front of her, with a hand on the bed on either side of her , and kissed her, wrapping my tongue around her's. She leaned back and I forward, so that I was leaning over her. Her hands found the hem of my shirt, and pulled it over my head. She eyed my chest and abs, trailing her hand down them. I smirked I knew I had gotten stronger, sense I had seen her last. I leaned back down and kissed a trail down her neck, and slipped her tank top off, over her head.

**Author's Note**

iiii'm just going to end that there. Thanks for reading, and commenting and voting. bye.