Chpt. 10 never ending reminder

**Author's Note**

Oooookaaayyy, so this chapter gets a little smutty towards the end, it doesn't go into the actual...you know....just skirts around it...just a heads up. :)

"You will never be safe again Loki Son of Laufey the very monster you were raised to hate. Tell me Loki, how does that feel?" Loki would have clenched his jaw, that is if he had any strength left in him. He mumbled in reply, having learned that not answering was probably the worst thing to do. Thanos squinted his eyes "what was that fairy boy?" Loki was always teased for his magic...it was considered a feminine trait, not many males had it. "I don't care anymore." He said more clearly now. Thanos chuckled "Oh, really?" Thanos shook his head in disbelief. "I told you not to lie to me Lokely." Thanos used his 'pet name' for Loki. He screamed as yet another vat of the mysterious acid was poured on his leg. He quickly replaced his lost flesh with magic. He let his head loll back in hopes that he would die, but he wasn't that lucky. He was out for a matter of seconds before Thanos brought him back, and proceeded to waterboard him. Thanos pulled Loki's head out of the water and threw him to the ground. He sighed "Lokely, have you actually given up? Are you yet craving death? Awe is poor little Loki feeling bad?" Loki didn't bother sitting up, he just laid there curled in a ball, desperately wanting to disappear. "......why?" Loki asked "Why are you doing this, what the fuck could you possibly want!" He was suddenly extremely angry "I don't have anything you want! And I certainly can't do anything if you incapacitate me, or kill me!" He was standing now, screaming at Thanos, who didn't take the gesture lightly. He made his way over to Loki, with pure fury in his eyes. "I am doing this child, because it is fun." He grabbed an iron poker, that had been scorching in flames, and was now lighting bright red in heat. He shoved it deep inside Loki's stomach. Loki screamed. Not only had he just had a metal pole jammed into him, but it was a burning stick of iron, and he was a frost giant, the two didn't tend to mix well. Thanos pulled it out and Loki fell to the floor, instantly beginning to heal himself. He finished, but the pain was still there. Thanos examined the poker, now dripping in Loki's blood. Then brought his eyes to Loki's "Do not challenge me child, or you will regret it sorely."

The memory brought tears to his eyes, and before he knew it, He was bawling uncontrollably. He brought the sheets to his face burying himself in them. He choked out more and more sobs. "Why!" He screamed and kept sobbing, efficiently making entirely inhuman noises. He threw his pillows across the room. and jumped out of bed, adrenalin pumping through his veins. He screamed and slammed the t.v. to the ground. "just let it stop." He plead "please!" Tears streamed his face again and he laid back down. The adrenaline swept away, but the tears continued, and the shooting pain came back. He sat there for a while, lost in his mind. There was a gentle knock at his door. He presumed it would be Natasha, and he yelled for her to come in. But a completely different face appeared then he expected. "Steve?" Loki said, suddenly self conscious about his tear stained face. Steve gave a half hearted smile "Hey Loki." He eyes the smashed t.v. set warily before sitting at the foot of his bed. "I heard, um, well, we all heard..." Loki groaned and ran his fingers through his hair "I'm sorry." Steve shook his head "no, don't apologize. I just want to know...what happened." He looked up at Loki who looked like he was about to cry again. "You don't have to tell me." He quickly rushed in, not wanting to cause Loki any more grief. "I, I just had a memory...A really bad memory." He sighed as a tear left his eye. Steve searched Loki's eyes. "I know what you mean. I was hitting a punching bag one time, and I had a memory." He gave a sad laugh "I destroyed the place." Loki smirked out of reflex. "Yet another thing we have in common." Steve furrowed his brow. "What else is there?" Loki raised his eyebrow. "The women in our lives."

Clint answered his phone and made his way to the elevator.

Clint: Hello?

Natasha: Hi, it's me, Nat.

Clint: oh, Hi Nat, what's up?

Natasha: I, um, just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?

Clint: Yeah, of course, where are you?"

The doors to the elevator dinged, and opened. There stood Nat. Clint laughed and tucked away his phone. "Hi." He said and gave her a quick hug. "I was thinking my place,...or yours." The corners of Clint's mouth turned up. "My place sounds good." Nat nodded "Okay." They made their way to the Clint's car and sped off to his house. Clint poured the tea in two cups and brought it out to Natasha, who was now occupying his couch, with a blanket wrapped around her waist. He set them down on the counter, and dragged her into his chest, effectively spooning her. She giggled a little before turning her head to kiss him, drawing out his tongue with hers. Natasha flipped herself around, so she was laying on top of him, never breaking the kiss. Clint let out a small moan involuntarily at the movement. Natasha smirked and pulled back for a breath. Clint swallowed, breathing hard. Nat straddled Clint and kissed him again. She brought her hands up to his hair, lightly tugging, which caused his pants to tighten even more, and another slight moan to erupt from his lips. Nat led a trail of kisses down his jaw. He tugged on her shirt, lifting it off her. She felt her face light red, matching her hair, she crossed her arms, trying to cover herself. Clint furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head "you're beautiful Nat, you don't have to cover up." He whispered trailing kisses down her shoulder. Her cheeks light up more, but she uncrossed her arms, pulling off Clint's shirt instead. Their lips met again, and she rubbed her hand up Clint's (very) muscular chest. He wrapped his hands around her waist and stood up, carrying her to his bedroom. He laid her down in the center of his bed, and crawled on top of her, planting a kiss on her lips. She dragged her hands down to his belt, quickly undoing it, and pulling down his jeans. Clint gasped at the sudden missing pressure. The tent in his underwear, clearly visible now. He growled and undid her leather jeans, pulling them down with ease. Her eyes widened with lust, and pulled him down to her for an, almost violent, kiss.

Clint collapsed next to her, both of them a panting mess. "mm, love you." Clint murmured. "I love you too." She sat up "I need to take a shower." She started to leave then turned around "well?" Clint shot up, and natasha laughed "I'm kidding, be a good boy and stay here." She pushed him back with her hand, and walked out, already knowing where the shower was. She reached for his shampoo, and massaged it into her scalp. It smelled like him, a mixture of leather and mint. She smiled, as she rinsed it out, and grabbed for conditioner, doing the same thing. I am never going to leave him behind. She thought to herself, and turned off the water, reaching for a towel.

**Author's Note**

See, it didn't go into too much detail. I know leather and mint may sound kind of weird, but it is my (admittedly failed) attempt to describe the "batman" scent, if you live near a Hot Topic you can buy some...it is DEFINITELY worth the...what...maybe 20 bucks...it smells SO good it's INSANE! You guys are the best people ever, and thank all of you for your awesome comments, I appreciate them so much, please keep it up, and I just to let you know, things will be looking up for Loki in a few chapters here...mwahahaha I has secret plans. :D Byyyee