Chapter 15. Reunited/Understanding

It had been weeks sense Thor left, and Loki was beginning to think Thor wasn't coming back. He laid back, readjusting his earbud, as A sky full of stars, blasted in his ears. He closed his eyes. Flashing images of Thanos racked his brain, and when his eyes shot open, he saw Natasha, standing there, with her hands on her hips. He pulled out his earbuds, and sat up. "yes?" Natasha shook her head and smiled "you're just like a teenager, you know that?" Loki laughed to himself...(A/N..mwahahahahaaa) Natasha gave him a questioning look, but brushed it off "I never should have given you those earbuds" Loki laughed "if you hadn't I would have just gotten a pair my self." They laughed, and settled into a comfortable silence. They heard a loud thud from the roof and they jumped up, running up there, Thor was the only thing on both of their minds. Natasha burst through the door first to find Thor, Clint, Steve and "Lillian" Loki cried out and ran toward the woman. She ran up to him as well, and he embraced her in a crushing hug. "I thought I was never going to see you again." He kissed her, and she kissed back, pulling away for only a slight moment to say "I thought you dead." They pulled away again, and Tony came in to see a completely confused Steve, slightly stunned Thor, knowing Clint, and a smiling Natasha, not to mention, Loki holding a random strangers hand, with that "lovey dovey" look in his eye, that Tony knew all too well. "okay, what just happened." He asked looking around the group. They laughed, and Steve smirked "now you understand how I feel everyday."

After all the explanations were done, Bruce had joined them, (and Loki and Lillian were snuggled up on the couch) Tony came out of the kitchen with 7 cups of coffee, on a tray. He set it down on the table and resumed his seat on the floor. Lillian blushed when Loki handed her a cup, and kissed her forehead. He smiled, taking his own cup in his hands, and sipping it carefully. Clint smiled, Loki was defiantly happy. Natasha leaned into Clint. He looked around nervously, then down at Nat, who nodded. He wrapped his arms around her. He felt the looks the others were giving, but paid them no mind, and just continued watching TV. "You owe me twenty bucks Tony." Steve said, and the others laughed, well, except for Tony, who reluctantly handed over a twenty dollar bill. Steve took it gratefully, and smiled at the pair. Loki looked around the room, and finally understood, that you don't have to be blood, to be family.

**Author's Note**

Sorry for the suuuper short chapter. Thanks for reading, commenting, you know the drill :p I just really wanted a chapter where everything was happy for once....this story is kind of depressing so far...oh well, it's getting better. I love your comments, and suggestions are always welcome. Bye.