Chapter 17 Embracing Customs

Lillian, and Natasha came back around 7. With Lillian donned in a pair of blue jeans, and a black shirt with light gray designs on it (A/N the clothes in the picture above). Loki took in the sight, she truly was beautiful, in every way. He hugged her in greeting and took the bags from her, carrying them to his room, and lightly placing them on his dresser. He turned to Lillian, "I love you" He said taking her hands in his. "I love you so much Lillian, you are everything to me." She took a step, closer to him "I love you too Loki, I was beside my self with grief when we were informed of what happened on the bifrost. When Thor came to me, and told everything that happened I-I don't even know what it was I felt, overwhelming joy, and sorrow, I was so happy you were still alive, but, when he told me about Thanos I-" Loki cut her off with a kiss. "please don't" he whispered. "don't talk about him." She nodded "okay" she put her hand on the back of his head "okay." They sat on his bed, and laughed and spoke of old times for hours on end.

Once everyone else had undoubtedly gone to sleep, Lillian snuggled closer to Loki, she could heart his heart beat. "Loki?" She asked "yes?" He replied soothingly, as he played with her hair. "will you sing to me?" He chuckled sweetly and sat up a little. "of course, and sense you are excepting midguardian clothes, I will sing a midguardian song. It's called Kiss Me, by Ed Sheeran. Loki started to sing softly to her.

"Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your hearts against my chest, lips pressed to my

neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me, like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

but I'm cold as the wind blows, so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed in my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

To love to lust

To lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love"

He faded out, looking over to see Lillian, smiling widely at him. "It's been so long sense I have heard you sing." She said, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I love you Loki, I love everything about you, nothing can ever change that." He smiled down at her, and mentally thanked Clint, for being there, and stopping him from jumping, if he hadn't been there, He wouldn't have this amazing girl in his arms right now. Loki brought his lips to hers"I love you too, flower" He closed the gap between them slowly, and gently massaging their lips together. When they pulled away ice-blue eyes met emerald green one's. Loki sighed happily, wanting to live in that moment forever. "We should probably go to sleep." She said, laying the rest of the way down. Loki hesitantly agreed, and laid down next to her, wrapping his arm around her. He didn't want to have a nightmare and hurt her, but he couldn't bring himself to be away from her, even if it was just a foot or two separating them. "Goodnight Lillian." He whispered into her shoulder. "Goodnight Loki." She hummed. Loki smiled, because, at least for now, they were together, and that was bliss.

**Author's Note**

Hi, you guys should totally check out the song that Loki sang, it is perfect! I wrote it up there, but I'll just say it again it is, 'Kiss me' by Ed Sheeran. Thanks to all of you, especially to spiderloki123 who helped me pick out the song. If any of you have any suggesons, or if you just want to say hi, please leave it in the comments. Bye.

p.s. spiderloki123 has a buttload of really awesome stories, you guys should check them out, same with CansisCobalt aka Ebmo Weeny Von Skulk ;)