Chapter 21. Flight Risk

Loki laid in bed, with Lillian curled into his side, sleeping. He had just woken up. He watched with a light smile, dancing across is lips, and he twirled his fingers through the air. Little green and gold butterflies flew around the room. There was a light knock. Loki whisked away the butterflies, and had a clone answer the door, expecting to see Nat, but instead, it was Thor. Loki sighed and removed the clone. Thor looked confused for a moment, but then saw his brother laying in bed, the covers drawn half way up his chest. "I can come back later." He said, and started to turn away. "No, it's fine, what brings you here?" Loki asked, loud enough for Thor to here, but quiet enough so it wouldn't wake Lillian. "Natasha wanted to talk with Lillian." Loki smiled, the two girls were quickly becoming friends. "what time is it?" He asked, not wanting to wake her up if it was early. Thor smiled "It's almost noon brother, you've been sleeping all day." Loki raised an eyebrow "you're joking?" He asked looking around bewildered. Thor shook his head "no" Thor smirked, and replied in a teasing tone. "you must have stayed up late last night little brother, You know, you really should take it easy on your leg, or did she top you?" Loki flushed bright red, and his eyes flicked to Lillian for a brief second, making sure she was still asleep. Thor muffled his laugh with his hand "I'll take that as a yes.". Loki attempted to glare at his brother, but he was too embarrassed. Thor bit his lip to stifle his laughter. "I'll leave you to get dressed." He said, and left, shutting the door behind him.

Loki rubbed Lillian's bare shoulder, and she opened her eyes. She smiled up at him, her eyes shone bright blue, countered by the navy blue streaks exploding from her pupils. "Good morning love, Natasha wanted to talk with you." Loki whispered lovingly. "okay, good morning." She yawned, and stretched her arms out, blushing when the blanket fell to her waist. She threw an arm up to cover herself, while the other grabbed at the blanket. Loki smirked, grabbing her hands and pulling them away from her body. He leaned in, placing open mouthed kisses on her jaw line, slowly making his way down to her collar bone. She tangled her fingers in his hair, as he slowly sucked, and nipped, undoubtedly leaving a mark. "Loki." She warned "Natasha." He pulled on his hair to pull him back, and he obliged. "okay." He wasn't about to push anything. His eyes flickered to the mark he left on her collar bone, smirking to himself. She smiled and shook her head at him. She got out of bed, and got dressed in a dark blue dress (The one above). He too got got dressed, A pair of dark, blue jeans and a dark green t shirt. He turned around smiling at her "you are beautiful." He said, loving the way it made her blush. "thank you." He hesitated a moment, then took a small white box off the dresser "here, I got this for you earlier, unfortunately it does not match your beauty, but then again, nothing can." He handed her the box and she smiled appreciatively at him, opening it. Inside lay a necklace, with a silver chain, and diamond vines at the bottom. Loki started nervously rambling "I, uh, you can exchange it if you want, I chose it myself, I don't know, maybe I should have gotten the other o-" Lillian cut him off with a kiss "It is beautiful Loki, thank you, I love it, and you." Loki let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, in relief. "Can you help me put it on?" She asked turning around. He fastened it around her neck, and left a sweet kiss under her ear. She turned around, hugging him. He held the door for her, All the avengers were huddled around in the kitchen, making small talk when they arrived.

**Author's Note**

If you want to see the necklace Loki gave her, the 'external link' should take you to a picture of it. If you have any problems with it working just say so in the comments and I'll try to fix it. Thank you all so very much for reading. Bye :)