Chpt. 11 Welcome Back to Earth

Natasha groaned when her phone woke her up. She looked at the screen.

Tony: We have an overflow of angry asgardian princes up at headquarters, you mind helping out?

She gasped, Thor was there. She made her way out of bed trying (and failing) to not wake Clint "What's up Tasha?" "Thor's here." Clint stood up, and they left.

"Let me see him now!" Thor hollered at a Shield agent lifting his hammer. Nat came bursting through the door, "come on Thor, I'm taking you to your brother." He nodded appreciatively and walked out with her.

"What is the point in this mortal" Loki spat growing increasingly angry with every minuet Shield kept him from his brother. "He will find a way" He scoffed "He always finds a way." The agent was donned in armor, and a gun. He shook, and kept it aimed at Loki. Thor kicked in the door. "Brother!" He yelled and held open his arms, embracing Loki. Loki hugged back with everything he had. He turned towards the agent "...told you." They walked out, leaving the stunned agent in the room alone. They kept quiet until they made it to Nat's car, and she drove off. "...Thor....how?" Loki asked searching his brothers eyes but not showing a hint of emotion himself. Thor smiled "I took a page out of your book Loki, I lied, I told fath-Odin that Earth was in danger, Heimdal covered for me." Loki couldn't suppress the smile that grew on his face. "I'm impressed...brother." Thor embraced Loki again. Loki's face reddened slightly, "Thor.....do you...do you know about, what has become of Lillian Daughter of Faroese?" Natasha smirked to herself, and Thor scrunched his eyebrows in confusion "She has become somewhat popular among the civilians she has turned away many admirers, why?" Loki's eyes brightened "so she hasn't accepted any proposals?" Thor shook his head. "does she know the truth....about what happened" Thor gave a half smile "She knows you did not act of your own free will." Loki sighed, and tears welled up in his eyes. "......what was she to you brother?" Thor asked, although he had a feeling he already knew. Loki did not answer with his tongue, but with his eyes. He nodded, still slightly confused, he had hardly ever even seen them together, and they would pay no attention to each other when they were with each other. Clint looked back at the two gods, and laughed. "I never thought I would be in the same car with two alien god princes." They all laughed and Natasha pulled into the Stark tower. She got out, and the others followed. Thor walked protectively close to Loki, ready to catch him if he fell, as always, if only he could actually see the stumble. They made their way up the stairs in a comfortable silence. They went to the T.V room. Thor sat next to Loki, and Clint and Natasha sat at the other end of the sofa. "Thor, would it be possible to bring Lillian to Earth?" Natasha asked eyes studying his. Thor looked down "I-I don't, maybe. It will be hard to get past Odin, I don't think I can." Natasha nodded. "okay." She stood and went to the t.v "what will we have, Frozen or Harry Potter?" Loki raised an eyebrow "what is Frozen?" Nat smiled "Frozen it is."

**Author's Note**

UUUGGG I know I hated frozen but, it is an important part of the story and I had to go with it, sorry. I love all you guys, and I can't wait until I get to 500 reads, that's gonna be awesome, I love comments, Thanks for reading. Bye.