Chapter 10 - Together 🌶️

Start from the beginning

She sat on him, looking him in his eyes, a few inches away.

"You know..." Her lips so close to his, he could feel her talking "you talked a big game back in New York...making me undress in front of you." She leisurely put her hands on the back of his neck.

Kirill was melting under her. He waited so long to have her, he couldn't hold back anymore, not after what she just did. He closed his eyes and listened to her, his hands now running up her back into her hair.

"Telling me how you could do whatever you wanted with me...but...I want to know if that's just all talk..." she spoke in a whisper now, her breath hitching in her throat. He slowly kissed her neck, and then planted another kiss behind her ear as she let out a soft moan.

"I wonder..."she was beginning to lose her train of thought as his hands were now running wild around her body and his face buried in the crook of her neck. He was planting hot kisses on her chest and jaw, his eyes closed from the pleasure of the anticipation of what was about to happen.

She put her hands on his cheeks and after a moment's gaze into his lustful eyes, she pulled in to plant a soft and long awaited kiss on his lips to which he hungrily responded.

It was electrifying and she felt like lightning pierced her body. She felt danger and fear and desire all mixed into one cocktail that she was about to drink to the last drop.

Their kiss was passionate and greedy. Both of them had been waiting a long time for it to happen and they could not hold back anymore, devouring each other. It was nothing like the romantic smooch they shared ten years ago, no, this was desperation, lust, and an abyss. Their hands running around each other's bodies, both of them moaning into each other, Kirill pulled back and began kissing her face and neck and chest. He easily took off the straps of her dress, revealing her barely there bra and bouncy breasts ready to pop out.

"Fuck..."He slowly drawled. He lifted her up like she weighed nothing and began walking to his room while she planted hungry kisses on him. He sat down on his bed, their lips still together and she untangled herself and slowly dismounted.

The light of the moon and the outside garden illuminated just enough to perfectly see her tanned gorgeous body about to be fully revealed to him. She pulled the rest of her dress down and took a slow step to him reaching over to begin unbuttoning his shirt. She worked slowly, holding herself back from ripping it off him. He gently pulled her in and placed his head on her chest and breasts.

Looking up at her, he unhooked her bra and cupped both her breasts rising to standing. They filled up his hands perfectly and he caressed her pinching her nipples as she let out soft moans of satisfaction. She reached down to grab his crotch feeling his erection, he felt huge which made her drip with anticipation. Painstakingly slowly Kirill pulled down her thong while getting on his knees.

They both had little wine but he was drunk with having her near him. He breathed heavily as he watched her become completely naked. Having waited so long to see her like that, he suddenly felt afraid to hurt her. What if he did something that was too rough? She looked like a statue made out of fragile marble and he was afraid she might break. He gently spun her around and placed her on his bed. Standing in front of her now, she began to unbutton his shorts looking up at him. Taking them off, she saw the outline of his erect cock and pulled down his boxer briefs to fully reveal him to her.

Fuck yes, she thought to herself. He was well endowed, he had length and girth and she couldn't wait to taste him. Slowly, she placed a kiss on him making him groan loudly. She started with a lick, and then another, closing her eyes and moaning around him.

"No." He suddenly said and gently moved her further onto the bed spreading her legs and pushing her down. "I've waited too long, I can't wait anymore." He said his eyes half closed already kissing at her inner thighs.

Teasing her, he kissed slowly and gently, slightly moving closer toward her entrance. First he ran his finger from her clit all the way down eliciting a loud gasp from her. She was already dripping wet and he wanted to taste her so badly. Taking his tongue, he firmly licked her entire entrance and slightly pressed down on her clit. He did it again and again as if licking an ice cream on a scorching day.

"Fuck, you taste so good." He managed to express himself before plunging down again for more. He worked her until she was moaning his name, on the verge of an orgasm. Then he slowly stopped and inserted one finger in, moving it in and out at just the right speed with his tongue working her clit. His movements were precise and hit the spot as he reached up to grab her breast as she was coming closer and closer to finishing. He stopped right before and gave her a second to relax. He placed his palm on her stomach and ran his large hand all the way up to her neck where he locked her in another passionate kiss.

He mounted her as she clawed at his back, wanting him inside her so bad. Looking her in the eyes, he positioned himself but right before going any further he bent down and quietly said,

"Tell me if you want me to stop or it hurts." He'd never said those words before in his life but with her, he couldn't imagine how it could be any other way.

She nodded and positioned herself to take him all in. He teased her with just his tip at first and then slowly entered her filling up her body and soul, both of them moaning at the sensation of being so connected. Both of them stopped, just to catch their breath and she put her palms on her face waiting for him. Slowly, almost uncertain, he began to thrust into her, coming out fully and inserting himself back in again.

Unable to think clearly, she moaned for more and reached over for him to bend down to her and he happily obliged. Sucking him into a kiss, she felt a connection she's never felt with any man before. She felt like he was made for her and that she wanted to belong to him.

As he continued to thrust into her gently she quietly whispered "More" and he obeyed by picking up speed and force. Eyes locked, they made love, this was not a one night stand situation, they both felt an attachment blossoming.

Suddenly she pulled back and stood on her knees like him to face him. Surprised and concerned, he waited for her to say what she needed. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed his lips and said,

"I want you to turn me around and fuck me from behind." She stopped to catch her breath. "Pull my hair, grab my shoulders...don't stop until you're done." She closed her eyes and turned around for him and while he was taken aback by how straightforward she was, he did just as she asked.

He thrusted mercilessly into her, using her shoulders to steady himself and pulling her head back by grabbing her long hair. Her ass looked beyond delicious from this angle and just as he imagined in her office, he collected his saliva and spat down right onto her asshole. She gasped from the sensation as he caressed her asscheek without slowing down the pace. Slowly, he moved his hand over to her asshole and positioned his thumb right at the entrance applying steady pressure. New moans of pleasure escaped her lips and gave him the provocation he needed. Continuing his pace, one hand firmly on her waist, his thumb was slowly intruding at her entrance. She placed her face on the bed revealing herself to him even further and he took the opportunity to plunge his full thumb in and began pumping it in and out.

He was on top of the world, the girl he had pined for for a decade was clearly into enjoying herself in bed and wanted to take things further than simple vanilla sex. He didn't think he'd ever had anything vanilla in bed but having her fully engage and ask for what she wanted as well, brought him faster to climax than he anticipated. He withdrew his thumb and further spread her legs with his to get at her clit. He wanted them to finish together and working her clit gently while hammering her pussy senseless was bound to get the job done.

She let out loud moans and gasps as she came to her climax while he pulled out, flipped her over and pumped out all over her stomach and chest. She looked at him straight in the eyes and took two fingers to grab his cum from her stomach and put it on her tongue. He stayed there holding his shaft admiring how she looked fully belonging to him and his cum disappearing in her mouth as she broke into a slight smile while trying to catch her breath.

He slumped beside her, neither of them able to say any real words to each other. He grabbed her hand and put his arm underneath her head.

This was it, now he had it all.