Jimin looked at his friend in sadness and decided to lift him up by the shoulder.

"Come on, let's help get your mind off things." Jimin offered.

They both swam out of the room after closing the lights and closing the door.

"I'm sorry. I'm being selfish. I'm here crying over her again but you've never even met your mother." Taehyung sobbed lightly.

Jimin shook his head.

"No. Don't apologise. You have every right to feel how you feel."

Taehyung looked at his friend and nodded silently.

Jimin looked at Taehyung in determination.

"When you're feeling better, would you like to solve a mystery with me?" He asked.

"What mystery?" Taehyung replied.

"The disappearance of the 3 supposed Queens of the Kim kingdom."

[ with Y/n ]

I gasped lightly at the sight before me as I sat up in anticipation, holding onto the cart while we're entering the territory.

"What happened here?" Yoongi asked quietly, almost whispering.

The three of us looked around.

For yards and miles, there was nothing but empty, shattered rocks, many of them already covered in growing moss.

Sea urchins has called this barren-land, home, and tiny fish called this place their safe haven.

"They were attacked, a long time ago." Blake spoke from beside the cart.

I turned to him in confusion.

"They?"

All of a sudden, our cart was stopped, when a long spear-like shell was empaled into the side of the wooden cart.

"Get down!" Yoongi ordered in a hushed tone.

He let go of the ropes that were bound to the seahorses and took refuge in the hay. Quickly, he grabbed onto our sling bag and took out weapons, stuffing some of them wherever he can, and holding a sharp knife.

"Take something to hold, get some other weapons and try to hide them on you, you never know when you need it." Yoongi instructed, handing me a bag.

I did exactly what he did earlier and passed the bag along to Jungkook.

While the youngest was busy trying weaponise himself, I was inspecting the gadget that I decided to hold onto.

It was quite tiny in my hand, as if someone chipped off the bottom circle part of a sword. I felt a button and clicked it. The useless circle had flinched and transformed into some sort of nunchucks.

"Whoa! Noona, that's sick!" Jungkook gushed.

"Shh!" Yoongi hissed.

We were quickly silenced. I took my time to look around and realised that Ezra and Blake were nowhere to be seen. Yoongi must've noticed my panic, because he reached out to grab a hold of my shoulder.