XVII

"What was the reason you suddenly want to meet up so late at night?" I asked as me and Yoongi walked side by side.

"I only wished I could steal you sooner. Hoseok got in the way trying to show you a kite." Yoongi scoffed.

"It was an amazing kite!" I defended.

Yoongi smiled at my remark and continued walking beside me, the only difference being that he walked closer.

"I'm sorry."

I turned to him in confusion.

"What are you sorry about?" I asked.

Suddenly we had stopped at the sea again. The sand only being a step away.

"Y/n, I know this is way too early, but I can't really control how I feel." Yoongi looked away.

I kept quiet as I waited for Yoongi to speak.

"I like you. You make my heart flutter and I never thought I'd want to feel this way ever. I've always thought falling in love was cheesy and weird..but now I understand why people seek for this kind of feeling." Yoongi looked back and stared at my eyes.

"Yoongi.." I whispered.

"I understand. Take your time." He rushed.

"I jut don't want this confession to change anything between us."

I looked at him and smiled, nodding at his words as reassurance.

"Anyways let's go play in the water and see if you still have water powers!" Yoongi urged as he grabbed my hand and ran towards the water.

We were happy. Mostly because we were laughing and splashing water at each other in the sea in the middle of the night, but we were happy.

Yoongi cupped the water from the sea and threw it in my direction, I screamed and turned around to avoid water getting on my face. I turned back to Yoongi and watched him laugh at my drenched form.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" I declare.

My hand pokes the water that covers my ankles and I brought my hand above the surface, I formed the water into a ball and looked at Yoongi with a smirk plastered on my face.

Yoongi's laughter died down and he stared at me and then the bubble of water in horror.

"Ahh! Y/n's going to kill me!" He yelled through laughter and ran away.

"Come back!" I yell, a smile plastered on my face.

I chased him with the water hovering above my palm. I managed to stop in front of him and throw the water at his face.

"Ah!" He screamed before getting drenched with the water.

We both than exploded in fits of laughter, but Yoongi still hasn't opened his eyes yet, in fact, he was silently hissing as he rubbed his eyelids.

My laughter died down and I looked at him with concern.

Suddenly, he crouched down, one hand in the water, the other rubbing his eyes. I got worried and so I crouched in front of him and held his shoulders.

"Yoongi are you alright?" I asked.

Yoongi stood up and so I did too, hands still on his shoulders. Then all of a sudden, salty water was splashed onto my face.

I gasped and wiped my face before looking at the culprit that did it.

"Yoongi!" I screamed.

He laughed, eyes still closed.

"Are you actually okay?" I asked, still concerned.

"Yeah, just got some nasty sea water in my eyes." Yoongi sighed, rubbing his eyes.

I looked down at my skirt, hoping there was still a dry patch of fabric on it. I lifted my skirt up by my fingers and wiped his eyes with the dry part.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me.

"Better?" I asked.

He only nodded his head.

I let my skirt fall back to the ground and what I had failed to notice, was that Yoongi had wrapped his arms around my waist while I wiped his eyes.

On instinct, I looked at him, his eyes filled with a deep sense of affection and love. His eyes were so soft I felt my knees buckle, if it weren't for his arm I could've fallen. Then I noticed his gaze had fallen to my lips, I gulped. My eyes lingered around his pink doll lips as well, and unconsciously we leaned in.

Our faces had connected and our lips had clashed, opening and closing as if so desperate to make a point.

Yoongi's arm jerked towards him, pressing me firmly and tightly against his chest, my arms had snaked their way towards his shoulders and my hands were entangled in his luscious dark locks.

A content sigh left his lips as I fiddled with his hair. His tongue glided along my bottom lip and I gasped softly while he nibbled on my lip.

Eventually we parted, still in each other's arms.

Both of us panting heavily. Suddenly reality came crashing down on both of us. It caused us to pull away from each other's embrace and look down.

"I-I'm sorry." Yoongi apologised.

"No no. I should apologise. I'm the one leading you astray because of my actions." I interrupted him.

Yoongi looked up at me, but I still looked down.

"What?" He asked, the disappointment visible in his tone.

My heart ached.

"I'm sorry. I acted intrusively. I don't want to lead you on, because im not sure how I actually feel for you." I apologised again, my voice coming out lower than a whisper.

"Oh. It's fine. I'll give you the time." Yoongi suddenly said.

He sucked in a breath and looked down.

"And I'll accept whatever your choice may be."

[ the next day ]

Things may or may not have been slightly awkward between me and Yoongi. We're still talking, no touching was involved anymore though. I missed his touch. I liked him being touchy. But I understand he's trying to give me space.

I sigh and closed the book I held.

"Amana I'm leaving!" I yelled and exited the house.

"Stay safe!" I heard her yell back.

Since I wanted a bit of peace, I decided to go to the only place I know by heart, and that is, the sea. It seems as though I can't get enough of this biome. I have all the time in the world to explore this new world but I keep coming back to the sea.

I stripped out of my dress, leaving only my undergarments on and rushed into the sea. I stopped swimming until the water had reached my shoulders.

I quickly wiped my face and looked around, being careful not to crash into any waves.

"What the hell." I mumbled, thinking back to what has happened.

I've created a potion so me, Jimin and Jungkook could have legs and go live on land, Amana found us on the beach and gave us proper clothing, we found two of their old childhood friends that they were separated with, Jungkook confessed to me through a song, Yoongi confessed to me as well and we kissed. Oh and they want me to make a potion to go back to the sea.

But how?

The only potion I've ever made only gave us legs. Wait..that's it! What if we drank the potion again? I'm pretty sure I still have a few left in my seaweed bag, maybe if I drank it, it would reverse the spell!

I rushed towards the shore and quickly put on my dress. This is it.