XXVI

I don't know how we got here...actually that's a lie, I do. I came back and saw Trey in the library, the light was running out so I had to quickly start my plan.

That's probably how I ended up in his bedroom, letting him kiss my neck, shoulder and collarbones, I have avoided kissing him on his lips though.

Trey roamed his arms around my waist and back. My neck is tilted as he pecked my neck, my eyes averted to the open door and watched as Hoseok carefully made his way to the keys, taking one and shoving it in the keyhole as quietly as possible.

I realised that he would make a noise that's too noticeable when he needs to turn the key, so I do the only thing that came to mind, we were close enough to the door, so I lifted my fin to shut it closed.

Then I leaned into Trey's ear and..moaned.

I did it a few times to make sure Hoseok had opened the gate as well, but Trey still was oblivious about that, so obviously my fake sounds of pleasure must've turned him on.

He slammed me across a wall and pinned me there, paper thin lips making their way to kiss my shoulders, his hands were going to remove the seashells that held my breasts together, my eyes widened.

"Wait!" I almost yelled.

Trey froze.

I heard slight shuffling through the door and when it was dead silent, I knew they left.

I turned around, acting like I'm taking my shells off. I carefully take the shark tooth from in between my chest and held it in front of me. I flirtatiously looked at Trey from above my shoulders, he smirked.

I turned back around, swiftly hiding the tooth behind my back. Now I had to make him close his eyes, I leaned forward to peck his neck, he hummed in satisfaction and tilted his head, giving me room and he closed his eyes.

Perfect.

My hand traveled towards his chest, it stopped where his heart should be, manifesting a few spells, I waited for the purple glow of my hand to finish its job and when it did, I lifted the tooth in my other hand.

"Trey.." I faked a whimper and drew myself closer, before abruptly pulling away, causing him to look at me in confusion.

"Die." I smirked, stabbing the shark tooth into his his heart, without a problem knowing that the bones of his chest won't stop me because I used my powers to soften his bones.

He gasped and gagged, his weak attempts to grip onto my wrists went to vain as I pressed the shark tooth deeper into his chest.

But suddenly he started to glow. It was a grey glow, but he was glowing. I stood there confused for a moment, but suddenly I was snatched away.

I looked at the person and realised it was Hoseok.

"Hoseok?" I called out.

"He's about to most literally explode!" Hoseok warned, rapidly trying to search for some sort of shelter to hide in.

"H-how do you know that?" I asked.

"I might've paid the library a visit." He shrugged.

He had found a huge rock to hide behind, he pulled me there and closed my ears.

And then suddenly I heard a loud bang, even though his large hands were securely cupping my ears, I heard the bang, Hoseok had flinched slightly but kept eye contact with me, making sure I was alright.

Slowly he let go and eyed me softly.

"Are you alright?" He asked, hands making home on my hips.

"I'm fine." I smiled, resting my own hands on his shoulders.

I don't know how we were feeling what we were feeling, but we leaned in and kissed each other, not realising what kind of trance we were in.

Our lips locked and we moved them in sync, kissing each other so passionately while Trey's guts were being flung around as he exploded behind us.

Eventually his tongue had made his way into my mouth and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to his lips as we continued to make out.

Eventually though we had to pull away for air. Ironic I know.

But we stared into each other's eyes and realisation hit me again.

"Shit." I whispered.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry Hoseok." I pulled away from his embrace and slightly distanced myself away from him.

"Y-y/n you're scaring me." Hoseok confessed.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you- stupid hormones! I didn't want to hurt you! I don't even know how I feel towards you, I'm sorry! So so sorry." I knelt down, sitting on my knees with my hands intertwined.

Hoseok looked at me with soft yet hurt eyes, he held onto my hands and knelt down with me.

"Look, as much as I am hurt, I understand where you're coming from, I'll let you figure out your feelings okay? I love you, I really do. So I'll wait for you. It doesn't matter who you choose, as long as you're happy, so am I." Hoseok smiled.

I stared at him with big eyes and a slight pout. He laughed and held back the temptation to peck my lips.

"I'll wait for you Y/n. But if you don't choose me then it's fine. But you'll always be my first love."