IX

Jimin woke up and noticed that Jungkook's presence was missing from beside him. His tired eyes shot open so quickly it hurt.

'Jungkook?' He called.

He turned around and noticed Jungkook, but what made him feel uneasy is the fact that Jungkook was sound asleep, next to Y/n.

'What the..'

His heart was burning. He definitely didn't like seeing Jungkook snuggled up in the sand with a hand protectively over Y/n. Yet Jimin had to remind himself that him and Y/n aren't a thing. They were just..friends.

Sucking up his jealousy, he swam over to the two that slept soundly and brutally woke Jungkook up.

'Wake up you little goblin shark!' He screamed into Jungkook's ear.

Surprisingly, Jungkook flinched and sat up quickly.

'Shark?! Where? Y/n!' Jungkook was having a little panicked moment and raised an arm as a protective barrier over Y/n's sleeping form.

This action made Jimin frown slightly.

'Why are you guys screaming?' Y/n groaned as she rubbed her eyes.

Jungkook suddenly flinched again and screamed.

'Calm your seahorses!' Both Y/n and Jimin screamed back.

[ later ]

We've only started our trip to Ursal's and Jungkook has been acting like a bodyguard. When big unknown fish swim buy, Jungkook kept his arms up to shield me.

Honestly, as stupid as it was, my heart was fluttering. How could someone just..care so much? Jimin definitely raised Jungkook well. Oh- speaking of Jimin! He's been awfully quiet today.

'Jimin?' I called.

He was slightly in front of me so he had to turn around to look at me, though he only turned his head towards me.

'You alright?' I smiled softly.

'Yeah, fine.' He smiled and looked away, quickly dropping his smile.

I frowned.

'Guys we're here.' Jungkook announced lowly.

Further away, we spotted the familiar stone home that we were all once trapped in. The vines, seaweed and sea moss still covered it. Who am I kidding? I've only left for a month or two, I should've expected the house to stay the same.

'I'm going.' I said, slowly making my way over the boulder that shielded the back of the home.

Suddenly two arms stopped me from going. Jimin's faltered and retreated.

'Y/n- noona. We don't know if Ursal's still in there.' Jungkook warned.

'I'll be fine.' I smiled at Jungkook.

I looked over to Jimin and smiled at him, in which he returned awkwardly. With that, I swam away. The back of the home was pressed against the giant stone wall..or the boulder I just hid behind.

Slowly making my way down the boulder and to the house, I found a small gap in the wall of the home, I peeked through.

The familiar dining table made out of sick coral, the stone stools that haven't moved an inch, the continuous growing moss on the walls.