【Chapter 51】【Final】

Author's POV~•••

"Did you or did you not, Agent Echo?"

Y/N stayed quiet, her lips parting in disbelief. Heeseung would never snitch on her, the cameras only record video or so, so there is no chance Jimin can know. Her silence might have lasted too long because she saw Jimin's eyes darkening visibly.

"Yes or No, Echo?"

Seriously the calmness scared her the most, she gulped slowly nodding her head, and tried to speak, to give justification but nothing came out and she also remembered  that Jimin wouldn't like her making excuses so she stayed quiet, looking down at the ground, not daring to look in Jimin's eyes.

"Look at me." He said after a long silence, making her hesitately look up.

"Slap yourself."

He said simply, calmly, ignoring the gasp he heard. "S-Sunbae?!" She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Slap yourself." He repeated, his tone more commanding. Y/N hesitantly raised her hand, just a slap right? A gentle slap would—

"And yeah, don't think patting your cheek lightly will do. It must be hard or you're doing it again and again until I'm satisfied." Jimin interrupted her thoughts, making her almost whine but she held it in.

Ugh. Nevertheless, she slapped herself and the sound echoed in the quiet room, making her wince, it wasn't that hard, but on her sensitive skin, it still became pink. But unfortunately for her, Jimin knew that.

"Again." Jimin demanded.

"Sunbae—"

"Again." He repeated sternly and y/n winced, raising her hand to slap herself again.

"Nah, not hard enough. Do it again." Jimin shrugged and y/n looked at him in disbelief, then lowered her gaze and raised her hand to slap herself again. This one was actually hard, it made tears brim in her eyes and left fingerprints and the sound was louder, but Jimin just hummed and shook his head.

"Not hard. Again."

"Sunbae?" Y/N looked at him with wide eyes, sniffing quietly. A tear fell down her cheek when Jimin just glared at her.

"Do you just not realize your mistake, Echo?" Jimin questioned sternly and y/n sighed, looking down guiltily, raising her hand to slap herself again. She does realize her mistake.

Jimin had to use all his willpower to stop his lips from twitching into a smile. 'Not the time,' he reminded himself, watching as his girlfriend slapped herself again.

"Again." Jimin demanded and y/n quietly raised her hand to slap herself, hardest among the all and Jimin nodded in satisfaction. 'There, She realized her mistake.' He thought.

"Now, I want you to deal with Ace, understood?"

"Yes, Sir." She muttered with a guilty sniff. "I'm sorry."

Jimin nodded in acknowledgment. "Explain yourself."

...

After a beat of silence, Jimin waited but y/n spoke nothing, her face was red and Jimin immediately knew it was because of embarrassment. Jimin waited for a moment more.

"I'm waiting."

She flinched and looked down, "I have nothing to explain, Sunbae. I'm apologetic." She muttered, wiping her tears.

"Well, I need an explanation either way. Tell me from where did you get this thought from? You know how shitty senior you were being, right? Leaving him off without discipline will lead him to repeat the same thing again. I know you have no experience being senior but that's the common sense, Echo."