【Chapter 44】

Author's POV~•••

Jimin looked over his shoulder, smiling at y/n and Jungkook who came into his classroom when he was packing his belongings. They were bickering about something, it looked like. Then y/n rolled her eyes but her ears were turning red and she tried to not look affected. But Jungkook smirked at her and then smiled at Jimin.

"Shall we go, hyung?" Jungkook asked, with a wide bunny smile, making Jimin nod with a smile.

He picked up his bag pack and they started walking to the ground. "So what were you both talking about?"

Y/N looked away, her face heating up again. While Jungkook smirked cheekily, he looked at Jimin, his eyes holding mischief. "Hyung, do you know y/n has got a crush."

Jimin looked at y/n's blushing face and then looked and Jungkook, slowly smirking. "Yeah, I do."

Y/N's eyes widened and she turned to look at him but he turned to Jungkook. "I know who the crush is as well."

Y/N and Jungkook gasped and Jimin smiled innocently at them and walked ahead, his right hand in his pocket, left hand flipping his silky hair backward then resting them on the strap of his bag pack.

"Hyung! Wait! Tell me how do you know who is it?!" Jungkook yelled a little loud after he recovered from the shock.

Jimin paused, turning around to glance at the younger. He passed them a smug grin and said, "You think I'm blind?" Saying that he turned around and walked away, with Jungkook quickly running behind him. Y/N gulped, slowly following them behind.

They reached the garden outside the campus and sat on the grass beneath the tree, the blossom tree, all grown up and glamorous with pretty pink petals falling from time to time. The three were all quiet, glancing around, and looking at the gorgeous trees around them. It was a sight indeed.

"Yoongi hyung cooked for me today." Jimin started the conversation, a smile on his lips as he pulled out his lunch box. "I told him it was a lot for me, but he said I could share with you."

"Yoongi oppa/hyung cooked?!" The younger ones gasped, him taking some time out of his hectic schedule is already a pretty rare thing, and then cooking? That's pretty shocking. That's why he only cooks when he's on vacation.

Jimin chuckled, he felt the same when he woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast for himself and saw Yoongi there, cooking. He had bluntly ignored his gasps and questions and continued making him lunch.

"Yeah, he cooked, he started expressing his love through actions more after the movie night at Hobi Hyung's place. Seriously, Luna's missing a lot." Jimin spoke opening his lunch box and passing the fried rice to Jungkook and y/n.

"Taehyung's missing out a lot too." Y/N said, taking a handful spoonful of rice. "Tell oppa he's an amazing cook!"

Jimin nodded and smiled, starting to eat too. God, he's so fucking whipped.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Hyung, I think I should confess, don't you think so?" Jimin looked at Hoseok who choked on his sprite, and Jimin quickly passed him water, patting his back.

"H-Hyung, are you okay?"

Hoseok took a calming breath, "yeah, but you? Are finally deciding to confess?"